Chapter 5

It becomes morning and I'm in a rush to get out of bed. I jump up and put on my brother's t-shirt then a pair of black ripped jeans. I walk to the bathroom and pull out my black eyeliner, I fill my eyes with it then black eyeshadow. I brush my hair and leave it hang in my face. Then I go down stairs.

"Morning" I say walking past my mom "Good Mor-" *gasp* "what did you do to your hair and face" she yells at me "mom I'm dealing with alot right now...don't make it harder" I say "my god you sound like Mason 2 years ago...MASON" she yells louder "what" he yells back "what did you do to (y/n)" "mom you shouldn't judge her right now, remember I went through this when my dog rex died" he says "yes I do, (y/n) you like nice today" my mom says "thanks mom" "come on I'm driving you today". We go outside and get in the car.

////Time skip (because I'm writing at 6 in the morning I'm tired) af////

We pull up to the school and I get out of the car "bye" I say "bye" my mom says back. I take a deep breath and walk in to the school. I walk down the halls, some people don't stare but some do. "Who is that" I guys says "look at the scar on her head" a girl says "is that (y/n)" on girl asks. I start move faster so I can leave all the people.

I get to class and I look at the empty seat where Lucy used to sit. I hold back my tears and sit down. "Hey" a guy whispered to me "yeah" I say "is it true Lucy...you know...passed away" he asks. I look at him not confused but I felt a relief, I like how he said passed away instead of killed herself. "Um yeah she did" I say "if you don't mind me asking, was she your friend" "she still is, she will be forever" I say as I look at her chair. "That's nice that you say that" he said, this guy is so nice how come I've never talked to him before "what's your name" I ask "oh It's Shannon...I know its a girl name but still" he said laughing "I think I'll call you shay" I said smiling "I like that name".

Ooooooooo cliffhanger well kind of if you read my last book (imaginary Demon)