Chapter 9 back story part 2

As shay is running with me in his arms I can't help but feel protected, I look up at him and smile. Shay looks at me and stops. "Shay keep running" I say "why are you smiling" he yelled "wow okay" I say jumping out of his arms "y-you were almost...don't make me say it" he said "you don't have to say anything, I know what almost happened but there is a reason" I say trying to calm him down "please explain" he said "okay, so last year me and Boston dated and we were really happy at first but, one day I woke up and I didn't feel what I used to feel for Boston so I went to school that day and broke up with him. He was mad at first but got over it because I never talked to any other guys, but since you came along he, well you no" I explained to shay "wow he is a real di-" "don't say it" I interrupted him. We looked at each other and smiled until..."SHAY" Boston yelled "WHERE ARE YOU I JUST WANNA TALK" he yelled agian. Shay picks me up again and starts running.

////Time skip////

Shay and I ended up at a park far away from Boston. "Since you told me a little back story about you let me tell you one about me" shay said "so last year I had a girlfriend named Sam she was amazing we had so much fun together and she was so happy all the time, but one night my older brother found out I was dating her and made me break up with her" he said "why did he make you?" I ask "well because sam isn't a girl" he said looking down at the ground "S-Sams a b-boy" I stuttered "yeah he is" he said softly "so you don't like girls?" I ask "no I do, I like both" he said as he wrapped his arm around me "I also like you". He looked at me and I looked at him then we kissed.