chapter 7

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing. "What the" I say picking my phone up "oh it's shay".

Y=You S=Shay

S: Hey
Y: hey what's up
S: nothing much
Y: cool
S: so I was wondering if you want to go out to eat tonight
Y: yeah sure...where?
S: well I was thinking Suz's Sushi
Y: that's that new place...wait that place is crazy expensive!!
S: I know I just thought it would be nice
Y: we are teenagers not some celebrity's
S: I just want to spend some money on you
Y: you just met me
S: but I like you
Y: fine take me out
S: okay great!

"Oh god what did I just do"

////Time skip////

I get to school and shay is waiting at the door "hey!" He says walking over to me with a smile "wow some one is happy" I say "oh I am very happy" he says "why" I ask "well I'm excited for tonight" he says as was walk to class.

We sit through a long lecture about bullying and how it can hurt people since a girl at our school went through a major depression and threatened to shoot herself, that was a long day. "I feel bad for that girl" shay says "it isn't her fault it's the kids that bullied her" I say "I guess". We walk to the cafeteria to get lunch. "I'll be right back" I say as walk to the restroom.

Shay's POV

As (y/n) walks away I go order my food "I'll take a burger and Pepsi" I say "ugh yeah" the lunch lady groans "here" she says handing me the food "thanks". As I walk to a table I her a loud yell "Hey!" I guy says walking over to me "hi" I say back "who the hell do you think you are" he yells "I'm sorry what did I do?" I ask him "you made (y/n) look like, like one of your minions" he yells agian "I'm sorry I didn't change her at all, she changed herself" I say. Suddenly the guy knocks my food out of my hands and pushes me "I'll kill one day, you hear" he says grabbing my shirt. He lets go and walks away. Who the hell was that and what is he talking about that I changed her.