Again

26th January, 2018

Dear Yoongi's Diary,
Hello! It's me again!

Yoongi and I have finally got together and sorted everything out. We both love each other. I owe him an apology for causing the fire incident, but honestly, I think we are even because I did try contacting him.

That day, when I spoke rudely to him, I regretted my words the instant they left my mouth. I think I saw something break within him. I just didn't realise how deep I had hurt him, or I would have approached him directly sooner. I am so glad that I went to his house and was in time to save him.

I do not know why I chose to push Yoongi away that day. Perhaps it was because I was in a terrible mood. I had been trying to break it gently to Tae that I no longer wanted to be with him, but he just kept cutting off whatever I would try to say. He kept pushing me around and it sort of slipped out that Yoongi would never treat me this way. He got so angry, he started blurting out random rubbish, pushing me constantly, until he pushed me so hard that I stumbled, right into Yoongi's arms.

Taehyung is sad, but he seems to understand why I finally left him. He has lost the hint of the cruel smile that had of late begun to occupy a permanent place on his face. He is trying to make friends with Namjoon and Hoseok. I hope he gets better. Maybe, sometime in the future, we can talk everything through and figure out what went wrong.

Yoongi's parents have welcomed me into their lives like a superhero. They treat me like their own son. They highly approve of us being in a relationship. Jin is an adorable, sometimes annoying, older brother, who I have come to respect very much. I suspect he's dating Namjoon, but one can never really tell. Yana has adopted me as her own personal superman. She's the sweetest kid I have ever had the privilege of meeting.

Yoongi told me all about Jungkook. We wept together, and I repeatedly told him that it was not his fault. There was nothing he could have done about it. In an attempt to lift his spirits a bit, I asked him to cut open my previous entry. It did wonders to his mood. He couldn't stop grinning, while tears ran down his cheeks. I kissed every inch of his face. I hope we get to spend a very long time together.

Yoongi seems to think he owes an apology to everyone.

He shouldn't have to apologise for things he's not caused, things that weren't directly in his control.

Got to go take care of my man.
Park Jimin

A/N: it's nearly complete, can you tell? 😊 Over a 100 views? Wow! I hadn't thought that would be possible lol. Thank you so much!!! 😁❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thoughts on Yoongi and Jimin and Yoonmin?