Love

9th January, 2018

Dear Diary,
My heart didn't allow me to complete yesterday's entry, and I cried myself to sleep. Today, however, was a good day. I woke up fresher than I have ever felt before. Here is an exercise I thought might be a good one. I am going to talk about the people who really matter in my life, the people I love, the people I cannot live without.

My parents
My parents are the reason I am who I am. They are the best anyone could ever ask for. They know me inside out and have always been there for me and my siblings. It must have been difficult for them, handling four kids, but I suppose their innate happiness and positivity made us the sorted, decent teens we are now.

Jin
My older brother, Jin is the most good looking man to walk the earth. He is turning nineteen this year and I am so glad that I have him for my brother. Like all siblings do, we fight sometimes, but it has never been too bad. Except for that one time when we fought over Jungkook. Boy, did we say some mean things to each other. Both of us apologised later, but sometimes I can't help but wonder, he did state some pretty true facts in the heat of the argument.

Jungkook
My younger brother, Jungkook , was the light of the house. I think I wrote a lot about him yesterday. I could go on writing about him for pages on end, but I don't want to depress myself like yesterday. Maybe I could tell you about him and how and why he left, another time.

Yana
My little sister is the reason you exist. She told me that you might be able to help me with whatever it is I am going through. In fact, you were a gift from her. She's a sweet little kid, and she misses Jungkook the most, being a year younger than him. She has never had a life without him until last year. I think she tries to be like him, full of positivity, always trying to cheer us up, but I know how hard it is for her. I have often seen her cry herself to sleep, caressing a little toy bunny Jungkook had bought her for her twelfth birthday.

Hoseok
He is my best friend in school. He's a year younger than me, but he is a real ray of sunshine. There's something about his heart-shaped smile that really lifts your spirits. His positivity is contagious and I think he is a good influence on me. He's really cool and I really like him a lot. I'm grateful for a friend like him.

Namjoon
Although a year younger than me, he is in my grade. He is a childhood friend. The two of us are like brothers. Sometimes I believe that we care for each other more than our real siblings care for us. But I suppose that's just teenage angst and stuff speaking. He used to get along really well with Jungkook. Both of them were these genius kids that would blow us away with their knowledge and wisdom. Together, they made the dream-team for any school quiz competition. Now, there is only Namjoon.

I'd list down more people, but these are the only ones I think are worth mentioning. They really hold a special place in my heart and I'd do anything to keep them happy and safe.

Signing off now.
Min Yoongi

A/N: too much unhappiness is a dangerous thing (as Yoongi will learn soon hehehe 😈). So here, he tries to talk about all the good in his life.