Probably Rude

16th January, 2018

Dear Yoongi's Diary,
You may have guessed who I am. At any rate, you'll get to know by the end of this entry.

I found this diary and despite the fact that it's bad manners to look at other's things, I couldn't help myself. There is something very appealing about Yoongi. I want to know more about him.

Having read all his entries so far, I think I understand him. He suffers from depression because his brother left home and has refused to contact him at all. I seem to have given him a purpose in his life, despite the fact that he knows I have a boyfriend.

He seems to know everything about me. But who doesn't? I don't blame him for doing his research.

The thing is, I really like him. Now this may sound messed up because I'm already with Tae. Hear me out.

As Yoongi has rightly guessed, my relationship with Tae has become toxic. It is draining the life out of me. He used to be the reason I loved life. Now I dread waking up everyday because I have to see him. I do want to save him, but at what cost? I tried to take my life once and he stopped me, showing me everything that was good about the world. I don't want to lose what beauty he gave me just because he decides to be an asshole and not talk about whatever is wrong in his life.

I have tried so hard to bring my old Tae back, but nothing seems to work. And in the meantime, Yoongi has stolen my heart. I'm sorry, Tae, but I cannot do this any longer. I love you and I'm grateful for everything you have done for me, but right now, you are lost to me. I'm sorry, but it's time I let go.

I'm going to tape these pages together. If I am right about Yoongi, I'll ask him to cut them open when we are together again. He looks so cute when he's fast asleep. I feel so secure when I am with him. I am truly glad I met him.

Hopefully, I'll write here again.
Park Jimin

A/N: *drumrolls and fanfare* you weren't expecting that, were you? 😏 I love how sure both of them are that they will end up together. 😍😂 What do you like the most about Yoonmin in general?