Chapter 24

Roxy's POV

"Are you sure you can handle this?" I asked my mom again for probably the millionth time. "Yes, I am sure. Don't worry Roxanne, Cameron and I will be fine. We will skype you every night and call you whenever you want." She said. I nodded and CC wrapped his arms around my waist. "Roxy, everything will be alright. Let's go have fun in Europe and have crazy wild sex." He said. I laughed and hit his chest. "Not in front of my parents." I said. "I've already heard you fucking on the bus." My dad said. I blushed and buried my face into CC's chest. "Flight 968 to Paris, France now boarding." The loud speaker said. I looked at my mom. I hugged her goodbye one last time. I took Cameron in my arms. "Mommy loves you so much. I promise I will be back before you know it." I said kissing his head. He smiled his toothless smile and pressed his lips to my hand. I smiled and gave him back to my mom. CC wrapped an arm around my shoulder and led me to the plane. Derek called me the other day and said he wanted to meet his nephew when we returned. Of course, I didn't object to it. I decided to sit closest to the window. I watched my mom and Cameron out the window as we departed. "Wake me up when we land." I said. CC nodded and kissed my forehead. I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. All I could dream about is Cameron. I woke up and whipped out my phone. I dialed my mom's number. She picked up on the second ring. "Roxanne, everything is alright. Cameron is taking his nap." My mom said. "Is he being good?" I asked. "Yes, he has been great. Don't worry." She said. I sighed. "Okay, please call me when he wakes up." I said. "Okay, I love you." She said. "I love you too, mom." I said. I hung up the phone and put it away. CC smiled at me. I looked up at him and smiled softly. He handed me my book. "Thanks." I said. He nodded and then I began reading. I ended up finishing it by the time we landed. I climbed up on CC's back and he carried me off the plane to the limo. We got to the hotel and I went straight for the shower. "Babe, we are going out tonight." CC said. "Okay." I replied. I climbed out of the shower and got my hair and face ready. CC jumped into the shower and I headed to my suitcase. He is lucky I did bring some date appropriate clothes. I pulled on a white sweater that said Paris across the chest and a pair of my black skinnies plus my diamond heart necklace. I wrapped a black scarf around my neck and pulled on my shoes along with a jacket as CC got dressed. "You forgot something in the bathroom." He said holding up my wedding ring. I smiled and held out my hand. He slipped it on my finger and kissed my hand. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. We laced our hands together and headed out into the chilly night. CC led me to a cute French restaurant that didn't look to fancy which I liked. We were sat by the window with a great view of the Eiffel tower. "What would you like to eat?" he asked as I skimmed the menu. "I wanna try some Ratatouille." I said. He smirked and the waiter came over. CC ordered a bottle of wine and our food. He smiled and the waiter came back pouring us glasses of wine. "Well you know how to spoil me." I said. "Well I should get to spoil my wife while we are in the most romantic city in the world." He said. I smiled. My mind wandered to Cameron. "What's wrong?" he asked. "How mad would you be if I called to check up on Cameron?" I asked. "I wouldn't be mad. I get that you are worried about him. This is the first time we have left him." He said. "I love you." I said whipping out my phone and calling my mom. "Hello, this is Cameron and his loving grandma. We are currently having too much fun to talk right now. Leave a message after the beep." My mom's voicemail said. I sighed. "Hi, it's me. I just wanted to see how everything was going and I just realized it is ten in the morning and you both are probably still sleeping. Well I love you both and call me when you wake up please." I said. I placed my phone back in my pocket and our food came. I tasted the Ratatouille and I felt like I went to heaven. "You need to try this." I said. CC tried some of it and he looked amazed. "It tastes so good." He said. I smiled and we continued eating and he discussed what we could do on this tour. I told him when we get to Milan I want to go shopping and he said that was fine as long as we get to go sightseeing in Rome and have a romantic gondola ride together which of course I agreed to. We finished eating and we walked over to the Eiffel towers. "Stairs or elevator?" he asked. "Let's see how high we get with the stairs." I said. His jaw dropped and I laughed. I started climbing the stairs. We ended up climbing all 710 stairs that were accessible to the public and then we took the lift to the top. CC was clearly out of breath. I chuckled and kissed him. We got to the top and we walked out of the lift. I walked to the edge and looked over at the view. Fireworks started going off and CC wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked to my right and saw Jake and Ella doing the same. We shuffled over to them. I rested my hand on Ella's and she jerked it away. "Clearly I'm with my fiancé you pervert." She said and then she turned her head in our direction. She laughed and we held hands as we all watched the fireworks. I had CC take a picture of Ella and me and then both of us took pictures with our guys. "She made me take the stairs, Jake." CC said fake crying into Jake's shoulder. "Roxy, how could you? That is too much physical exercise for CC." he said. Ella and I laughed. We finished watching the fireworks and took the lift back down. We got the guys to give us piggy back rides back to the hotel. We went our separate ways to our rooms and I stripped from my clothes into my footie pajamas to annoy CC. I climbed into bed and tucked myself in. CC crawled in behind me. "I guess no fun tonight." He said. I nodded cuddling into his chest. I was almost asleep but there was a knock on the door. It was my dad with a pillow and blanket. "Can I um sleep on the couch? I walked into mine and Ashley's room and I saw something that I didn't want to see. So I came here since Jake has Ella and Jinxx really hasn't been sleeping much so I want to leave him alone." He said. "Sure." CC said. I grimaced at the thought of what my dad walked in on. Then I got a devilish idea. My dad climbed into the other bed in the next room over. Oh yeah CC and I's room is really a suite not a room. I jumped out of bed before CC noticed and climbed into bed with my dad. "You really are my daughter." He said ruffling my hair. I laughed. I saw CC's shadow. I hid under the covers. "Have you seen Roxanne?" he asked my dad. "Nope, I haven't. Have you checked the balcony?" My dad replied. I chuckled. I heard CC leave the room. I rested my head next to my dad and I began to fall asleep. I heard my dad on the phone. "She just fell asleep. I will have her call later. Yes, I love you too. Take care of the babies and no strenuous activities." I heard my dad say. I smiled and drifted off.

CC's POV

I headed back to Andy's room and saw him and Roxanne asleep. I smiled and headed back to my bed. I woke up to legs wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Roxanne only in her bra and thong. "What about your dad?" I asked. "He already left." She said kissing my neck. I rolled us over and started kissing her neck. She moaned and attached her arms around my neck. I left a good sized hickey on her neck and undid her bra. I threw it to the side and started massaging them. I sucked on her breast and some milk came out. I started rubbing her thighs. "Christian, stop teasing me." She moaned. I took off her thong and put a condom. She spread her legs and I positioned myself at her entrance. I thrusted into her and she attached her lips to mine. She moaned into my mouth as I thrusted in and out of her. I found a steady rhyme and we both moaned together. "You are so sexy when you moan." I said moving her hair out of her face. She wrapped her legs around my waist. "Faster." She begged. I went faster and she got louder. I started rubbing her clit and she moaned louder. "I'm close." She said. "Me too." She tightened around me and we both came. I pulled out and threw away the condom. She cuddled into my body and I wrapped my arms around her. "That was amazing." She said. "I agree. I love you." I said. "I love you too." She said. We both fell asleep only to be woken up three hours later by Ashley jumping on the bed. "Wake up you naked people." He yelled. We both groaned. "We have a show to play." He said. I got up and pulled on my boxers. "Ashley, out." I said. "But daddy......." He whined. I smacked my forehead and pushed him out of the room. Roxy got up and went to take a shower. I went with her. Once we shower and went for another round, we got dressed for the show and packed up our things. We headed downstairs and climbed onto the tour bus. "Time to get this Europe tour started." Jake said. Roxy went to sit with Ella and I headed to the backroom. I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Lauren. "Holy shit." I said. I threw my phone down and collapsed to the ground. No, this can't be true. Roxy came running in. "He escaped." I said. Her face went pale white. She whipped out her phone. "Get out of LA. Go to grandma and grandpa's house. Bring Marley with you and Femme and Crow. I am flying home now." She said. She put her phone away. "I am coming with you." I said. "No, stay here. You already missed too much of tour. Don't worry. I will be back as soon as they catch Derek." She said. I nodded. I watched as she ordered her plane ticket and had us take her to the airport after the concert. She promised to be back soon. We arrived and saw Juliet with Cameron walking through the airport with a luggage cart with two pet carriers on it. Roxy, Andy and I ran towards her. "Derek thinks we are all in Hawaii right now on vacation. Well the girls and Cameron at least." Juliet said. Roxy took Cameron carefully and hugged him tightly. "How was the concert?" Juliet asked. "Great, now let's get you back to the bus." Andy said. We took her and the animals to the bus. "Well this is going to be a crazy tour." Ashley said. We all agreed but at least everyone is safe for now.

Roxy's Outfit on the side