Chapter 5

Roxanne’s POV

I woke up to someone flipping my mattress. “WHAT THE FUCK?!” I yelled. I looked up and saw Ashley there laughing. “You better have coffee with you.” I said. He nodded and helped me up. We walked out into the kitchen and Juliet and Andy were sitting there drinking coffee with CC and Jinxx. CC handed me my coffee and moved over a little. I shared his seat with him and drank my coffee. “Why did you guys let Ashley wake me up?” I asked. “Because he got you out of bed faster.” Andy said. I glared at him. “Love you.” He said. “Love you too.” I said. CC passed me some of his muffin and I ate it happily. “When are we leaving for the beach?” I asked. “In an hour.” Jinxx said. “Thanks. I’m going to go take a shower.” I said standing up and finishing my coffee. “Stay out here Ashley.” I said. “Darn it.” He said pouting. I laughed and headed to take a shower. I put on my Blink-182 Greatest Hits album and stepped into the shower. I sang along to Adam’s Song and I heard my door open. “Who’s there?” I asked. “It’s just me and Juliet.” I heard Sammi yell. “Okay, I’ll be out in a minute.” I said. I finished washing out my conditioner and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and headed into my room. “What’s up?” I asked. “What’s going on between you and CC?” Sammi asked. “Nothing. We’re just best friends.” I said. “Well we both can tell that he likes you and you like him.” Juliet said. “Ya but I don’t want to date him yet. He just got out of a relationship.” I said. “That’s completely understandable.” Sammi said. “Thanks. So what bikini should I wear?” I asked pulling out my pink and purple cheetah and aqua blue one. “Cheetah.” They said together. I laughed and went to put it on. I love this bikini it is my favorite. It is all white with pink, plum purple, and light purple cheetah spots on it and the bottoms are all plum purple. I threw on a pair of shorts over my bottoms. I walked back into my room and the girls had clothes on my bed. “What are those for?” I asked. “After the beach we are going out to a club.” Juliet said. “Will I be able to get in?” I asked. “Of course. You will be with us.” Sammi said. “Okay.” I said. I threw on my Ramones ripped up tank took my hair out of the towel I had it in. “Can I brush out your hair?” Juliet asked. I nodded and sat down in front of her on the floor. She took my brush and brushed out my hair humming. “Juliet, thank you for everything.” I said. “Don’t worry about it Roxy. I love you. I wish I met you three years ago.” She said. Once she was done braiding my hair I turned around and hugged her. I grabbed my stuff for the beach and we headed back into the kitchen. All the guys were sitting there and Jake walked in with Ella. “ROXY!” he yelled running towards me. “JAKE!” I yelled hugging him tightly. “Hi, I’m Roxanne. I’m Juliet and Andy’s daughter.” I said to Ella. “Hi, I’m Ella. Jake’s girlfriend.” She said. “I know. Jake has told me so many wonderful things about you.” I said. She smiled and went to talk to Sammi. “I’m sorry.” Jake whispered to me. “Don’t worry about it Jake.” I said hugging him. “Let’s go to the be-each!” Ashley yelled. We all laughed at his attempt at being Nicki Minaj. Me, Andy, Juliet, Ashley and CC got in Andy’s car and everyone else got in Jake’s. I rested my head on CC’s shoulder. “What’s up?” he asked. “I’m glad were best friends again.” I said. “Me too.” He said hugging me. I saw Juliet winking at me and I blushed.

Sammi’s POV

Ella and I got in the back while Jinxx rode shot gun with Jake. “Is Roxy okay?” Jake asked. “Ya, she is fine.” I said. “Who cares?” I heard Ella mutter. “Ella, what do think of Roxy?” I asked. “She stole my friend’s boyfriend. I don’t like her and I wanted to punch her in the face.” Ella said. “Ella, if you got to know Roxy you might actually like her.” Jake said a little annoyed. Ella just looked out the window. I saw Jinxx’s face and he was trying not to laugh. We pulled up to the beach and we all got out. CC threw Roxy up on his back and ran down to the beach. I laughed at how cute they were. “I hate her.” Ella said. “Ella, just get to know her please. We all love her so why can’t you just give her a chance.” I said. “Because Lauren is one of my best friends.” She said. I groaned and headed down to the beach. Ashley and C were fighting with sunblock. “Thank god I put it on back at the apartment.” Roxy said. “I’m with you on that girl.” I said. Roxy helped Ashley and CC with their sunscreen. Roxy ran down to the water and started splashing at Andy. He started splashing back and she ran down the beach. “Help.” She squealed. CC ran down and picked her up and Andy grabbed her legs. “No don’t.” she screamed. They threw her in and she came up angry. I walked down and went in with her. “Don’t worry. We will get them back.” I said. She nodded and we relaxed floating in the water. Then she screamed. “What?” I asked scared. “I felt something touch my leg.” She said freaking out. I felt something touch mine. “I felt it too.” I said. All of a sudden me and Roxy were pulled under water. We freaked out and kicked at what was holding our legs. We came up and saw Jinxx and Ashley. “You assholes.” I said splashing at them. Roxy and I swam back to shore. We dried off and laid down in the sun. “Sammi, tell me the truth. Ella doesn’t like me does she.” Roxy said. “She just needs to get to know you.” I said. Roxy sighed and flipped over onto her stomach. “She will like you eventually. Don’t worry.” I said rubbing her back. “Thanks.” Roxy said. I suddenly didn’t feel the sun on me and I looked up to see Jinxx standing there. “Hi handsome.” I said. “Hey beautiful. Come play volleyball with us.” He said. “Kiss me first.” I said. He smiled and helped me up. He kissed me and pulled me to everyone. I got on a team with Juliet, Andy, Jake, and Ella. Roxy served up the ball and I ran towards it hitting it back. CC hit it back and Ella jumped up spiking it. It looked like she was aiming for Roxy’s face. I heard a crack as it hit Roxy’s face. “ROXY!” I screamed running for her. Her nose was bleeding. Jake came back with a towel and I held it on Roxy’s nose. “ELLA, WHAT THE FUCK!” I yelled. “I’m so sorry.” Ella said running over. She actually looked sorry. Ella helped Roxy up to the blankets. Roxy put on her shorts and tank top. Juliet grabbed all their things and took her to the hospital. Ashley, Jinxx, me, Jake and Ella stood there not knowing what to do. “Did you aim for her face?” Jake asked pissed off. “No, I swear to god. I didn’t mean to hurt her. I feel so bad.” Ella said starting to cry. I rubbed her back. “Let’s just head back to Juliet and Andy’s and wait for them to get home.” I said. They nodded and we headed back to their apartment.