Chapter 27

Roxanne's POV

I stayed with the boys the rest of tour and I got to know Ashley pretty quickly. She is really sweet and I keep pushing Ash to ask her out. He just keeps saying he is nervous and doesn't know if he really likes her. We are finally on our way home. We forced Ash to sit next to Ashley on the plane ride home. I looked over and saw Ashley fast asleep on Ash's shoulder. He kissed her forehead. I winked at him. He rolled his eyes. I kissed CC and fell asleep on his shoulder. I woke up and saw that we landed. I ran off the plane with CC yelling after me. I didn't care. I want to see my Cameron. I ran through the airport and saw my mom holding Cameron. I whisked him out of her arms kissing him all over. I hugged my mom. She felt different. "Mom, are you okay?" I asked. She nodded quietly. My dad came running around the corner but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her. I looked at her again and covered my mouth. She wasn't pregnant anymore. My dad walked over and wrapped his arms around her kissing her head. My mom was sobbing. "We will see you later. I am going to take her home." He said. I nodded and waited for everyone else. "Where are Juliet and Andy?" Ash asked. "Something came up." I said trying not to cry. CC took Cameron and kissed him all over. Jinxx looked at me weird. We all headed to get our luggage but he pulled me into the handicap bathroom. "What happened?" he asked. "My mom isn't pregnant. I don't know what happened." I said sobbing. He hugged me. "Everything will be fine. I know your mom. She will feel better soon." He said. I nodded and we cleaned my face up. We headed to the luggage carousel and CC was riding it with Cameron. I groaned and grabbed our bags. CC and I headed out to the car and said we would see everyone later. We got home and I collapsed on the couch crying. "Roxanne, are you okay?" he asked. "I have to go see my parents. You did nothing wrong. I love you so much but I need to see them." I said. He nodded and kissed me. "Be safe." He said. I nodded and headed over. I knocked on the door and my dad answered. "Can I come in? It is just me." I said. He nodded and let me in. I found my mom under a blanket crying her eyes out. "Mommy." I said hugging her tightly. "The doctors lied. I was home for two weeks and had a miscarriage." She sobbed. I held her close. "Everything will be okay. Sure you won't have a baby soon but you guys can always try for another one." I said. She nodded. "It just still hurts." She said. "I understand." I said kissing her forehead. "I am ordering pizza." Dad said. I nodded. "You should call CC to come." My mom said. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded. I texted CC for him and Cameron to come over for dinner. "I'm going to pick up the pizza." Dad said. We nodded. "I want to try again before Warped tour." My mom said. "Maybe you should wait because your career is taking off and so is dad's." I said. She nodded. "Hey, you still have Cameron to spoil." I said. She smiled. I heard the doorbell and went to get it. I saw CC and Cameron. I opened the door and kissed CC. He handed me Cameron. "He started crying once you left. I finally got him to calm down half an hour ago." He said. "Oh, I'm sorry baby boy." I said kissing Cameron. He buried his face in my hair. I smiled and kissed his head. I sat down on the couch and CC hugged my mom. My dad came back with the pizza and CC's eyes lit up. "I suggest someone hold him down or he will eat it all." I said. CC pouted. I chuckled. We all got up and sat at the kitchen table. We were all eating and laughing. I could see my mom was enjoying herself and smiling. It made me smile. We finished eating and we were sitting in the living room when there was a knock on the door. I went and opened it to find Jinxx, Jake, Ella, Ash and Ashley. "We heard someone was in need of cheering up so we have movies, games, and ice cream." Ella yelled. I smiled and mouthed thank you to Jinxx. Ashley looked a bit nervous but I wrapped my arm around her and brought her in. "Hi, I'm Juliet. You must be Ashley. Roxanne has not stopped talking about you." My mom said. Ashley smiled. "Likewise with you. She said we would all be the best of friends." Ashley said. Ella came over. "My nephew." She squealed taking Cameron. "That is my son Cameron." I said to Ashley. "He is so adorable." She said. "Thank you. He gets his looks from his dad." I said. Ella handed him to her and she smiled. Cameron held onto her finger and giggled. Ashley smiled. "Looks like someone has a new friend." I said tickling Cameron. He giggled and Ashley laughed. "So who wants to play charades?" Jinxx asked. We attacked him with pillows. "Remember what happened last time." Jake said. I started laughing. We all played when Ashley and CC were drunk and they got into a fight over who was right and who was not. "How about a movie instead?" I said. They all nodded. "I am going to go put Cameron to bed while you all pick a movie." I said. Ashley followed me upstairs with Cameron. We changed him into his PJs and I rocked him to sleep in the rocking chair. I placed him in the crib and turned on his mobile. We left the room and Ashley grabbed my arm. "Ash asked me out on a date." She said. "What did you say?" I asked. "I didn't know what to say." She said tearing up a bit. "Please don't cry." I said hugging her. "What do you want to say?" I asked. "I want to say yes but I'm scared." She said. "I promise you. There is nothing to be scared of and if he hurts you. I will personally kick his ass." I said. She smiled and we headed downstairs. They picked 500 Days of Summer. I laughed thinking of Alan. I sat down next to CC while Ashley sat next to Ash. I nodded at her.

Ash's POV

It hurt that Ashley didn't know what to say to me when I asked her out but she said she would give me an answer soon. "Ashley, can you help me get some popcorn?" Ashley asked. I nodded and we headed into the kitchen. She put the popcorn in the microwave and I got out the bowls. I turned around and I felt a pair of lips on mine. "Yes." Ashley said. I kissed her. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, I trust you Ash. I am ready to move on and I want it to be with you." She said. I smiled and kissed her. We got the popcorn and headed back out to join everyone. We passed out the popcorn and Ashley cuddled into my side. I saw Roxanne smiling over at us and she looked away when she saw that I saw her looking. I chuckled and went back to paying attention to the movie. We finished the movie and we sat around laughing and talking about tour. CC accidently fell into one of the fountains in Paris and pulled Roxanne with him. I was also mimicked by a mime and that was not fun. It was getting late so we all decided to head home. Ashley climbed on my motorcycle behind me and we headed back to my place. She didn't want to head home yet. I hope she likes dogs because Tokyo and Killer will be all over her. I pulled into the garage and shut the door. We headed inside and Tokyo and Killer instantly attacked her like I though. She giggled and bent down to play with them. "They are so cute. I love them." She said kissing them as they kissed her. "This is Tokyo and Killer." I said. "Can I keep them?" I asked. I chuckled and nodded my head no. I smiled and went to go get their food. Ashley followed with the two dogs close behind her. "Seriously, do you two love her more than me now?" I asked. They barked and I rolled my eyes. I set their food on the floor and Ashley and I headed into my living room. We sat on the couch and I turned on the TV. Ashley cuddled up next to me. I think I am falling in love with this girl and I've only known her for a few short weeks. "How about I take you out on a date tomorrow?" I asked. "I would really like that." She said smiling up at me. I leaned down and kissed her softly. She kissed me back. "I was wondering if I could possibly sleep here tonight. I still haven't cleaned my ex's stuff out of my apartment." She said. "Of course, I can help you clean it out if you would like." I said. "That would be wonderful." She said. She buried her face into my chest. "Would you like to go to sleep?" I asked. She nodded. I carried her up to my room and placed her on my bed. I gave her a pair of my sweatpants and a teeshirt. She went into my bathroom to change while I changed into my PJs. She knew I didn't sleep with a shirt on so she didn't mind. She came back into my room. "Um, where do you want me to put my clothes?" she asked showing me the folded pile of clothes. "I can throw them in the wash if you would like." I said. She nodded. I took them and she followed me to the laundry room. I threw her clothes in with mine and started the cycle. "Where would you like me to sleep?" she asked. "Wherever you would like. The guest room, my room, the couch even though I do not suggest that one." I said. "Could I sleep with you?" she asked timidly. "If you would like." I said. "I would." She said. I smiled and we headed back up to my room. We crawled into my bed and she rested her head on my chest. "Is this okay?" she asked. "As long as this is." I said wrapping an arm around her. She nodded. "Goodnight Ashley." I said. "Goodnight Ash." She said. The dogs barked. "Goodnight Tokyo and Killer." We said at the same time. She blushed and I shut off the lights. I think this relationship might work out in the end.

Ashley on the side