Chapter 13

Roxy’s POV

I woke up and found Willow’s face buried into my face. I smiled and hugged her. I got up slowly without disturbing her. I went to the kitchen and started the coffee. CC was passed out on the couch with Crow and Femme on him. I laughed and took a picture. My grandparents have already left for work and my parents were asleep. I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. It was Lauren. “Hi, is CC here? He texted me telling me to come join him because he missed me.” She said. My heart shattered. “Lauren, get out of here.” I heard my mom hiss. I turned around and saw her. She walked over to me and wrapped her arm around me. “Hi Juliet, I just came to get my boyfriend. He texted me saying he wanted me to come get him so he could go home.” She said. I started crying. “That’s bullshit Lauren. CC hates you after you cheated on him.” Mom said. I heard CC wake up. He walked over to the door and I slapped him. “How could you?” I said. I pushed Lauren aside and ran out of the house. I heard CC calling after me. I got to the beach and collapsed in the sand. I started crying. My phone started going off. It was CC. I threw my phone in the sand and cried more. I felt arms wrap around me and I looked up. “Baby girl, you need to talk to CC. You know he loves you.” My dad said. “I know but Lauren said he was texting her.” I said. He rubbed my back and let me cry. My dad picked me up and carried me back. “ROXANNE!” CC yelled. I collapsed onto the ground and started crying again. CC wrapped his arms around me. “Roxanne, you know I want you and only you. I hate Lauren. Check my phone. I never texted her. Her number is blocked on my phone.” He said. I looked up at him and his eyes were all swollen and red. He wiped away my tears and kissed my cheek. I buried my face in his chest and continued to cry. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. I soon fell asleep after all my crying. I woke up about two hours later to CC still hugging me tightly. His cheeks were still tear stained. I feel bad that I doubted him. I kissed his nose and got up. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich and got some iced tea. Willow came bouncing into the kitchen. “Hi Willow, Whatcha need?” I asked picking her up. “Some lunch.” She said. I nodded and made her a sandwich. We sat down at the table and ate lunch together. “When it comes time, I think you are going to be a great mom.” Dad whispered in my ear. I smiled and hugged him. Willow smiled and went back to playing with Crow and Femme. I cleaned up mine and Willow’s plates and headed back to mine and CC’s room. I found CC on the bed curled up in a ball crying. “Christian.” I said. He looked up and tackled me with kisses. “I thought you left.” He said between kisses. “No, I’m right here. I will never leave.” I said. He wrapped his body around me and didn’t let go. “I will never let you leave.” He said. I kissed him softly. “Don’t let me leave you ever.” I said. He nodded and kissed my head. I know me and CC haven’t been dating long but I can see myself marrying him and having kids. “What are you thinking about?” I asked CC. “In all honesty?” he said. I nodded. “I was thinking about us. One day getting married and having kids. Us sitting on a porch watching our grandkids run around.” He said. I smiled and kissed him. “One day.” I said. He smiled and kissed me. “Now come on, we have a flight back home in 3 hours.” He said. I nodded. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I packed all my things and said goodbye to everyone. It took me the longest to say goodbye to Willow. I’m going to miss her a lot. I took CC’s hand and we caught a cab to the airport. Mom and dad were leaving tomorrow. We got on the plane and I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and I fell asleep. We got home and I laid down on the couch. My stomach wasn’t feeling good again. “I’m heading to my place to get some stuff done. I will be back later.” CC said kissing me. I nodded and waved goodbye. Sammi came in and hugged me. “I’m so happy you’re home. I missed you.” She said. I nodded and ran for the bathroom. Sammi came running in behind me and held my hair. “Are you okay sweetie? How long have you felt like this?” she asked. I started thinking. “I have felt like this for three weeks and I am late.” I said. Her eyes got wide. She literally picked me up and carried me to the car. She put me in the passenger seat and she got in the driver’s seat. She started driving and I still couldn’t believe this was happening. CC and I have only been dating for what 5 months. I started hyperventilating. Sammi gave me a paper bag and called Juliet on the Bluetooth for the car. “Sammi, what’s up?” Juliet asked. “I need you to calm Roxy down.” Sammi said. “What’s going on?” Juliet asked scared. “She might be pregnant.” Sammi said. “Roxy, calm down. Sammi and you will find out if you are or not. If you are your dad and I will be there every step of the way to help you and you have CC. He will be thrilled.” My mom said. I started to calm down. “I love you mom.” I said. “I love you too sweetie.” She said. Sammi and I arrived at the hospital. A nurse came and got me. She told me to pee in a cup. Once I was done I headed out to Sammi. I texted CC to come to the hospital. Five minutes later CC came bursting through the doors. He ran over and hugged me tightly. “What’s going on?” he asked. “CC, I might be pregnant.” I said. He let out a huge breath he was holding in. “That isn’t so bad. I thought something really bad was happening.” He said. I smiled and kissed him. “So you don’t care?” I asked. “No, I am excited. We might have a little Mora running around.” He said jumping up and down. I laughed and kissed him. “Great two little kids to take care of.” I said. He pouted. I kissed his cheek. A nurse called me back. We sat down in the doctor’s office. A doctor came in and sat down. “Well, Miss. Biersack, you…….