Chapter 23

Roxanne’s POV

We have been staying with Ella and her mom for the last month and a half, we’ve been having a lot of fun with her family but we are starting to miss our own. CC has been the best father though. He gets up in the middle night every night. I try to get up but CC tells me to go back to sleep. I am grateful for him letting me sleep but he must not get a lot of sleep. I mean Cameron wakes up at least twice in the night. CC was fast asleep now and I am still wide awake. I hear Cameron starting to fuss. I felt CC stir. I jumped out of bed and went to Cameron’s “room”. He was crying. I picked him up and cradled him to my chest. “Mommy’s here baby.” I said kissing his head. I changed his messy diaper and sat down in the rocking chair. I started rocking back and forth. I began singing him Baby Mine form Dumbo. He began sucking on his thumb and fall back asleep. He fell asleep by the end of the song. I smiled and kissed his head. I carried him back to our room. CC is still out like a baby. I lied down and placed Cameron on my chest. I rubbed his back and fell asleep myself. I woke up to someone playing with my hair. “Good morning, handsome.” I said kissing his forehead. Cameron smiled and cooed. CC came back in with two cups of coffee. “Good job little man.” He said handing me a cup of coffee once I sat up. “So I think we should head back to the states tonight.” I said to him. “Will Cameron be alright?” he asked. “I think he will be. I just miss our family. I mean Ella is family to us but I miss my parents and our friends.” I said. “I understand. I miss the Purdy Perv too.” He said. I laughed and almost snorted coffee out my nose. “Yes, I can still make you laugh.” He said. I smiled and kissed him. CC started packing up our things while I headed downstairs with Cameron. I found Ella sitting on the couch watching the news with her mom. I sat down next to Ella. “Good morning gorgeous and little man.” She said. “Hey, CC and I are going to head back to the states today. Thank you so much for letting us stay here.” I said. “No problem love. We love having you here. I hope to see you guys soon.” Ella’s mom said. “Of course, we will be back. We need to come visit Aunty Ella.” I said handing Cameron to Ella so they could say goodbye. I hugged Ella’s mom and went to take a shower. I finished my shower and got dressed quickly. I threw the rest of my things in my suitcase and went to get Cameron. I gave him a bath and dressed him. Ella went off to her room to shower. We were finally at the door saying our goodbyes but Ella hasn’t come down. “BYE ELLA!” I yelled up the stairs. “WAIT!” she yelled back. I laughed and waited for her. She soon came down the stairs with a suitcase and a bag. “Where are you going?” I asked. “With you to see my fiancé.” She said. I smiled and we all got in the taxi to the airport. “So where are we flying to?” I asked. “Well home for three days and then to France for The Church Of The Wild Ones Tour.” He said. “Okay.” I said smiling. We got on the plane and Cameron fell asleep. “Are you excited to see Jake?” I asked. “Ya, I want to surprise him.” She said. We finally landed after a few hours and headed through the airport. Cameron was awake and looking around. We got out to the baggage area and looked for my parents, Jake, Jinxx, Sammi and Ashley. I saw Jake and ran over with Ella. I covered his eyes with my free hand.  “Do you like surprises?” I asked him. “Sometimes. Why?” he asked. I uncovered his eyes and he attacked Ella with kisses. I smiled and walked over to everyone else hugging them. “I’ve missed you guys so much.” I said. “We’ve missed you too and Cameron here.” My mom said kissing his head. We all climbed in the car and headed home. I tucked Cameron in his crib for a nap. I started the laundry while everyone went to sit outside. I made a plate of fruit and some iced tea. I grabbed Cameron’s monitor and headed outside with the food and tea. “Here we go, iced tea and fruit.” I said. “You didn’t have to.” Sammi said. “Well I wanted to.” I said. We were all talking and enjoying lost time together. “Roxy, I know you may not like this but Europe is no place for a baby and you will only be gone for three weeks. I was wondering if you wanted to leave Cameron here with Sammi, me and CC’s parents while you are in Europe.” My mom said. “Maybe you are right.” I said scratching my head. “Would you be alright with that CC?” I asked. “Sure, I trust them.” He said. “Then sure, I will write out his schedule for you.” I said. “Thank you Roxanne.” My mom said hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back. I heard fussing over the monitor and started to get up. “I got it babe.” CC said kissing me. “I will come with you.” My dad said heading inside with him.

CC’s POV

“Why did you come in with me?” I asked heading up the stairs with him. “Well I need to talk to someone about something I found.” He said. “What is it?” I asked looking down at Cameron who is sticking his hand in his mouth and holding onto the crib. “Hey little man, how was your nap?” I asked. He started cooing and smiling. “So what is it Andy?” I asked. “Juliet is pregnant. She doesn’t know that I know though. What do I do?” he asked. “Wait for her to bring it up to you man. That is probably why she wants to look after Cameron. To see how she would be taking care of a baby. Plus you will be a great father.” I said. “Thanks man. I really needed that.” He said. “You’re welcome.” I said. I changed Cameron’s diaper and headed downstairs. “Someone is hungry.” I said handing him over to Roxy. She smiled and draped a feeding cloth over Cameron’s head and her chest. “Dude, the kid gets more boobs than you do.” Ashley said. I elbowed him. “I am fine with that Mr. Pervert.” I said. He pouted. “You know I love you Ash.” I said. “CC, she wasn’t supposed to find out about our love.” He said. “Oh god you’re right. I blew it.” I said. “You’ve been having an affair with Ashley.” Roxy said pretending to be hurt. “Yes, I’m so sorry. I just love him so much.” I said kissing Ashley. We all started laughing and I saw Roxy take a picture. “I love being at home.” I said wrapping an arm around Roxy’s shoulder. “Me too.” She said fixing her shirt and burping Cameron. Cameron burped loudly and we laughed. “That’s my grandson.” Andy said proudly. I smiled and looked over at Roxanne. She was smiling and cooing at Cameron. I love having a family to come home to now. Everyone said goodbye since it was getting late. Roxy headed upstairs to draw a bath for Cameron as I got his pjs with him. We headed into the bathroom and I stripped him from his clothes. I placed him in the bath and he started splashing around having fun. “I am going to have the keep the ladies far from you. You cutie.” I said. He smiled up at me. “You know the first date of the tour is Paris.” Roxy said. “I know, I can’t wait.” I said kissing her.” She smiled and kissed me back. We bathed Cameron and fed him his nighttime bottle. Marley was curled up in his crib waiting for him. Roxy rocked Cameron to sleep and tucked him after kissing his head. She kissed Marley and I kissed them both. “Night boys.” I said. I turned on Cameron’s night light and we headed to our room. Roxy climbed into bed. “I think you need some pjs not jeans to sleep in.” I said. She groaned. I pulled off her jeans and replaced them with shorts. I took off her blouse and slipped on one of my tee shirts. “Thank you.” She said. “Welcome.” I said stripping down to my boxers. I climbed into bed and wrapped my arms around Roxy. We soon fell asleep.

Andy’s POV

I couldn’t take it any longer I need to tell Juliet what I found. “Babe?” I said walking into the bedroom. I found her already curled up asleep. I sighed and climbed into bed next to her. I laid there wide awake. I got up and headed out for a drive. I wound up at Walmart. I looked around at all the baby things. I am ready to be a father. I know I can be a great dad. I bought a baby on board sticker and paid for it. I put it on my car and headed home. I headed back up to bed and smiled. I wrapped my arms around Juliet and fell asleep. I woke up to Juliet straddling me. “Morning handsome.” She said. “Morning love.” I said kissing her. “Can we go get Starbucks?” she asked. I nodded. We got up and got dressed. We headed out to the car and Juliet stopped. “Andy, what is that on your car?” she asked her voice shaking. “It is for Cameron and I know Juliet.” I said holding her hands. “How?” she asked looking like she was going to cry. “Baby, please don’t cry. I am so happy. We are going to have a baby.” I said kissing her. “So you aren’t mad?” she asked. “No I am thrilled.” I said kissing her. She smiled and we got into the car. We arrived at Starbucks and enjoyed our breakfast together. “So this is why you wanted to take care of Cameron?” I asked. “Yes, I want to be prepared for when he or she arrives in January.” She said. I smiled. “I am so excited. Can we name him Bruce?” I asked. “Maybe Andy.” She said. I chuckled and we went for some hot yoga.