Chapter 34

CC's POV

Warped Tour was coming to an end and Roxy was busy packing our bags. Andy and Juliet were going to be spending time with Kevin and his family so we wouldn't be heading home with them. I looked down at Cameron as he slept on my chest. I can't believe that I am married and have a kid. I never thought in a million years I would find a girl who is perfect for me and I met Roxanne. Just one look at her changed my whole outlook on my life. I don't know where I would be without her. I kissed Cameron's head and laid down on the couch. Cameron held onto my finger as if I was going to leave him. "Christian?" I heard Roxy ask as she walked into the living room. "Yeah?" I asked softly. "I was wondering if when we got back home we could have a little family cookout with your parents and sister. They haven't really met Cameron yet and I am dying to meet your nephew." She said. "Sure, I will call my family in a bit." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you boys." She said. "We love you too." I said. She smiled and went to finish packing. I texted Adrienne that we would be having a cookout when I got home from tour and she responded that she couldn't wait to meet her nephew and sister in law. I never really got around to introducing Adrienne and Roxanne because I didn't want Adrienne embarrassing me but I can't hide her anymore. I called my parents and they insisted on making food to bring, which they didn't really need to but I wasn't going to tell my mom no. "I hope you and your cousin Jensen (Don't know if this is his nephew's real name. If someone knows his real name, let me know so I can change it.). I love him so you will love him." I said. Cameron just grunted in his sleep. I chuckled and rubbed his back. I soon fell asleep myself only to be woken up by Jinxx. "Time to play our last show." He said. I nodded and went to sit up but Cameron wasn't there. I looked around frantic. "Jake has him." Jinxx said. I sighed in relief. "Come on old man." Roxanne said kissing me. "Hey, I can only call myself that." I whined. "Nope, you are getting to slow for me." She said. "That isn't what you said last night." I said. Roxanne turned beet red. I chuckled and kissed her back. We walked over to the stage and Roxanne sat down with Cameron on an amp. "Wish me luck little man." I said high fiving him. He smiled at me and I ran out on stage. We ran through the set quickly. "Thank you for an amazing summer Warped Tour. Stay safe today and enjoy yourselves." Andy yelled out and we played In The End. I watched Roxanne dance with Cameron and smiled. We finished and we all ran off. I kissed Roxanne and she squealed. "Daddy is sweaty." She said. Cameron scrunched up his nose. "Give me some loving." I whined. "Get in the shower then love." She said. I sighed and nodded. We all headed back to the bus and washed up. "We will see you all at home." I said grabbing the last of the bags and placing them in the cab. "Bye mom and dad. I'll miss you." Roxanne said hugging her parents goodbye. "We will be home soon. Be safe." Andy said kissing her head. I hugged Jinxx, Ash, Ashley and Jake goodbye. We climbed into the cab and headed to the airport. "I am ready for a nice long bath and a nice long sleep." Roxanne said. "So am I." I replied. We got through TSA and sat down in the terminal with Cameron. He started getting fussy and Roxanne tried to calm him down. "He's hungry and I forgot to pack a bottle." She said. "Do you have the formula?" I asked. "No, it's in the suitcase." She said trying to calm Cameron down. "I will go see if they have formula here. I will be right back." I said. She nodded as she got up walking around with him. I walked around the whole airport and found no formula. I got back and found Roxanne breastfeeding him while people were glaring at her. "Mind not looking at my wife." I said angrily to one guy. "She shouldn't be doing that in public." He said. "It doesn't matter. There is no law against it." I said. I sat next to Roxanne and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "I love you." I said kissing her cheek. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry. He just couldn't wait anymore." She said. "It's alright. I couldn't find any formula anyways." I said. She nodded. She finished and burped Cameron then fixed her shirt. They called our flight and we boarded. Roxanne sat on the inside seat with Cameron and tried to lull him to sleep. I put our backpack and baby bag in the overhead bin. Cameron was asleep by the time we were taking off. Roxanne rested her head on my shoulder. She was soon asleep herself. We landed after four hours. Roxanne walked slowly off the plane with the backpack on her back and the baby bag. I held Cameron and we headed to the luggage belt. I saw the carriage and carrier and grabbed them. I set them up and placed Cameron inside as Roxanne pulled the luggage. I grabbed a luggage cart and we headed out to catch a taxi. We walked outside and we saw my dad waiting for us. "I have never been more happy in my life." Roxanne yelled. I laughed. My dad and I placed the suitcases in the car. "I guess someone is happy to be home." My dad said. "Yes, she is." I chuckled. We climbed into the car and Roxanne was already asleep again. We got to the house and my dad helped me get the luggage in the house. He got Cameron out of the car while I carried Roxanne in. I lied her down on the couch and walked back to my dad. "Thank you for picking us up. I really appreciate it." I said. "Not a problem. We will see you all tomorrow." My dad said. I nodded and hugged him goodbye. I walked back into the living room and found Roxanne frantically dialing a number on her phone. "What's going on?" I asked. "We forgot Marley." She screamed. My jaw dropped. Fuck. "Hi Jake, please tell me Marley is with one of you guys." She said. I paced around the living room. I can't believe we forgot him. "Jinxx has him. Okay, thank you so much. I can't believe we forgot him." She said. Jake said something and they hung up. "Jinxx will drop him off in the morning." She said. I sighed in relief. "So that bath now." I said. She nodded. "You put Cameron to bed. I will run the bath." I said. She nodded. She headed upstairs with him and I followed. I headed into the bathroom. I started the warm water and searched for a bath bomb. I found one and placed it into the tub. I stripped out of my clothes and climbed into the bath. Roxanne came in within ten minutes and climbed into the tub. "So hot." She said relaxing against my chest. I started massaging her shoulders and she relaxed more. After a few minutes I noticed her breathing slowed. I looked at her face and saw she was asleep. I chuckled. When the water finally got cold I lifted Roxanne out and dried her off. I placed her into bed and dried myself off. I pulled on boxers and pulled a shirt onto Roxanne. "Thanks baby." She whispered. "Welcome darling." I said. I climbed into bed. Roxanne snuggled into my side and fell asleep. I am so happy to be home.

Sorry for the short filler chapter. I am running out of ideas for this so I think I am going to end this by chapter 40. If anyone has any ideas for this story I will gladly take it and credit you for it.