Chapter 9

Juliet’s POV

For the past five days, I have been singing with Roxy and she sang along with me. Right now I was sitting next to her eating a muffin and drinking some tea Andy brought me. I was watching Beauty and the Beast. I heard Roxy singing but I just ignored it. I wish she would wake up. I looked over at her when she was singing Beauty and the Beast and her eyes were open. I dropped my tea and hugged her tightly. “You’re awake thank god.” I said. She hugged me tightly and I felt tears on my shoulder. “Everything is okay baby girl. You’re safe now.” I said. She nodded and I pressed the nurse button. The nurse checked her out and said everything was fine. “You know CC stayed with you and never left the room for 3 weeks. We finally had to get him to leave so he could get the sleep and nutrition he needed.” I said. She smiled and started to cry. “He will never take me back. I screwed everything up and worst of all that wasn’t even Zach it was his twin brother.” She said. “Roxy, he loves you and he wants you back. We had to literally drag him out of the room.” I said. She smiled and picked up her phone. “Wow, I guess a lot of yours and dad’s fans cared about me.” She said. “Well ya, you are everything to us. We love you Roxanne.” I said kissing her forehead. She smiled and started to pout again. “I’ll text him to get to the hospital now.” I said. She smiled and thanked me. I texted CC to come see his sleeping beauty and he said he would be here soon. I cleaned up my spilled tea and I finished watching Beauty and the Beast. CC walked in and he had a bouquet of roses. He put it down on the side table next to Roxy’s bed. She was pretending that she was still in her coma. “How is she?” he said trying not to cry. “Better, the doctor said it should be any day now.” I said. He leaned down and kissed her. I looked over at her and she fluttered her eyes open. I got up and left the room and let them have time alone.

CC’S POV

I walked over and kissed Roxy. “Christian, is that you?” she said. “Roxanne.” I said moving her hair from her face. Tears were streaming down mine and I kissed her. “I love you so much, Roxanne. Don’t you dare leave me.” I said. “Christian, I am so sorry for everything. My emotions for Zach clouded over my judgment and I love you. I don’t ever want to lose you.” She said. I kissed her and rubbed her arm. I smiled down at her and she touched my cheek. “I missed those beautiful brown eyes.” She said. “And I missed those gorgeous green eyes.” I said. I kissed her nose and she giggled. Soon enough everyone came running in. Sammi and Ella tackled her and kissed her face all over. I sat there laughing. Jinxx, Jake and Ashley gave her a group hug. Andy smiled at her and hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. “Wait I can talk now.” She said. We all laughed at her and she started singing Ritual. I smiled at her and started singing with her. Everyone else joined in and she smiled. “I missed all your faces. I’m sorry for what I did. It was a stupid decision and it is never going to happen again.” She said. We cheered and smiled. Roxy was released two days later and we headed to Andy and Juliet’s apartment. We headed into her room and she dug out all the razors she hid and threw them out. I sat on her bed waiting for her. “I’m so proud of you.” I said pulling her onto my lap. “Thanks CC.” she said kissing me. She rested her head in the crook of my neck and fell asleep. Andy walked in and looked at us. She fell asleep I mouthed. He nodded and left the room. I fell asleep myself. I woke up and found Crow in Roxy’s place. “Oh Roxy you turned into Crow. I will still love you no matter what.” I said kissing Crow. Roxy came into her room laughing and had a box pizza. “Well now I know if I turn into a cat you will still love me.” She said. I laughed and kissed her cheek. She gave me a slice. I ate the pizza quickly and Roxy laughed at me. I had sauce all over my lips and I kissed her cheek. She pulled off a piece of pepperoni and stuck it on my face. “Oh it’s on.” I said. She squealed and started to get up and run. I grabbed her and stuck a slice of pizza on her face. She looked at me and slapped me with a slice of pizza. I slapped her with a slice of pizza and stuck some pepperoni in her hair. Juliet walked in the room and her jaw dropped in awe. “Andy I think we should run.” She said. “Why?” he asked showing up at the door. Roxy and I smirked and got up with the pizza and chased after them. Roxy tackled Juliet and they started fighting with the pizza and laughing. Andy pinned me down and started slapping me with the pizza. We started laughing and finally calmed down. “I’m so glad I’m home.” Roxy said. We pulled her in close and squished her with a group hug. We cleaned up the house and us. We all sat down on the couch. Andy had Juliet in his lap and Roxy was on mine. “Boo, I love you.” She said kissing me. “I love you too, Honey.” I said kissing her back. I heard the click of a camera and saw Juliet with her phone. I flipped her off and she smiled.