Chapter 57

_Brooke's POV_

"Hayes? What are you do-." Hayes kisses me. And I kinda liked it.

"Hayes, why are you here?"

"I came here to take you back. I'm going to Ohio University for awhile."

"Awhile?"

"I applied for a college in London. But I probably won't make it."

"I think you will."

"Will you take me back?" Hayes pulls out a necklace with a heart on it.

"Oh my god, yes Hayes. I will." He hugs me and the romantic moment gets ruined by my phone going off, it's Julia.

"Brooke are you okay?"

"Yeah, I dropped my phone because someone surprised me."

"Who?" I show Hayes and he smiles and kisses me. "We're back together."

"Congratulations! Hayes, if you hurt her, you'll die."

"Trust me, I won't." Hayes says, staring at me and smiling. We talk to Julia for a little while longer and then she has to go.

"Want us to leave so you and Hayes can have some time alone?" Emily says.

"Yes!" Emily and Dani leave and Hayes sits next to me and snuggles into my side.

"I missed you."

"I missed you more."

Hayes and I dated for 3 months, and it was amazing. He's the best guy that's ever happened to me. Then the news he told me basically ruined it for us.

"Brooke, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I just got a letter. From that school in London."

"Hayes, did you get accepted?"

"Yes, I did."

"I'm really happy for you, I am. But, what about us? How long will you be there?"

"4 years." The words barley came out of his mouth.

"How can we-."

"Look at me." I look him in the eyes. "We can do this, we are strong, you hear me? We can, and will, do this."

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I didn't find our until just now. I just got the letter."

"I had Julia, and lost her. And now I'm loosing you. I don't know what to do."

"You didn't loose Julia or me. We are still here for you, all the time. Just in separate parts of the world."

"I don't want you to go." Hayes didn't answer. He hugged me and stroked my back. I'm afraid that I will loose him.

But, guess what. I thought of the possible.

When Hayes left for London, he was spotted kissing a girl. And that was it. I didn't trust him, and I couldn't do the lost distance.

I was sitting in my room, crying.

"Brooke, it's not your fault. You did the right thing." Said Julia through my phone.

"I just want you here in person, so I can hug you, and never let go."

"I know Brooke, I do too." Even though Julia was in Florida, she was there for me when I needed it most. Dani and Emily are there for me too. It's not I don't have any other friends here,
It's just that I haven't tried to make any. And I'm happy the way I am.

Do I still like Hayes? Yeah, I do. Will I trust him? Nope.

--------------------
So I'm updating again. This chapter sucks ass, I know. But, it's leading to the end. Also as in the next chapter.😭 There will be an epilogue. I will update you guys on the info about my next story!
---------------------