Chapter 52

_Taylor's POV_

Brooke and Hayes are fighting again. When will Hayes ever learn that he isn't right for Brooke? I mean yeah, I like her. But he hurts her. He makes her feel worthless and insecure. I want to be there for her, but she doesn't trust me either, so I'm out of the picture. She'll forgive him anyways, she always does.

I hear a sob coming from downstairs, Brooke. Julia runs down the stairs, as do Alex, Nash, Cameron, and I. It's funny because all the guys like her here, but Aaron, Shawn, Jacob, and Nash. Nash wouldn't do that to Hayes, Shawn is dating Julia, Alex and Jacob are a thing, and Aaron likes Julia. Shawn cannot know.

"Brooke, explain what happened." I say, as Julia is hugging Brooke. She doesn't answer.

"She doesn't want to talk about it, Taylor." Julia says, and that makes Brooke cry even more.

"Brooke, I'll cry if you keep crying! Look at! I'm doing the burnie!" Alex yells as she starts to dance, and that made Brooke happy.

After we cheer Brooke up, she calls Hayes to ask him where he is. And she forgives him..again..

_Brooke's POV_

I call Hayes to ask him where he is.

H: Brooke?

B: Hayes, you're okay. Where are you? I'm coming to get you.

H: I thought you were mad at me? I thought I was a inconsiderate jerk?

B: No you're not Hayes, I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that.

H: It's going to take a lot more for me to forgive you. What you said really hurt me, and I'll be there, but I think we should breakup if you think that about me.

B: Whatever Hayes!

I hang up, I can't believe he just dumped me.

"What did he say?" Cameron asked.

"He said, he's coming back. But, he's breaking up with me." Those last four words barley came out of my mouth. I started to cry again.

"Why?!" Nash said.

"I called him a inconsiderate jerk, and he won't forgive me. I really hurt him."

"Well looks like he can't handle the truth."

Hayes walks in quietly, and we all stare at him. He looks at me, then goes upstairs. I need to talk to him.

_Hayes' POV_

When I get to the house, Taylor, Nash, Cameron, Julia, Alex, and Brooke were in the living room. It looks like Brooke has been crying. If I look at her, I will cry. So I just run upstairs. I shut my door, put my suitcase in my bed, and my door opens. I turn around and it's Brooke.

"Brooke, please lea-."

"No, we are going to talk about this."

"What's there to talk about?
I mean really, you called me an inconsiderate jerk and it hurt my feelings."

"I didn't mean it. I was just mad at the moment and I apologize."

"Brooke, I wish I could forgive you, but I can't. That hurt me and I feel like you've felt that way the whole time we were dating."

"That's not true." Brooke starts to cry. "Hayes, I love you more than anything else, and I would never do anything like this on purpose, ever."

"I'm sorry Brooke." I start to cry. "Please leave me alone."

Brooke runs off down the hall. I want to forgive her, it's just too hard at this point. What of she lied to me the whole time?

_Brooke's POV_

I hurt Hayes, I won't get him back.

"I'm sorry Brooke." Hayes starts to cry. "Please leave me alone." I run down the hall to my room. I shut the door and lock it. I can't deal with this anymore. I call my mom.

M: Hello?

B: Mom, I'm staying with you. I can't deal with it here. I hurt Hayes and he doesn't want to talk to me at all.

M: Pack your things, I'll be there.

She hangs up. I pack my things and walk down the stairs. Hayes is down there, sitting by himself.

"Brooke? Where are you going?" Nash says.

"I'm going to stay with my mom for a while, to get away from it all. But I'll be back, I'm not sure when."

"I'll be there soon Brooke." Julia says.

"Don't leave because of me."

"No, you need me. We promised each other we would support each other, no matter what."

"Okay." I hear my moms horn go off. I was about to walk out, when...

"Goodbye Brooke." Hayes said.

I look back, and don't say a word. I walk out of that house, and I won't be back for awhile.

---------------------
Instagram: julia.lemieux / fuking.shawn

Twitter: lemieux_julia
---------------------