Chapter 41

_Brooke's POV_

I wake up the next morning and it's 5:37 am. I almost fall back asleep when I realize that I gotta leave here soon. I look over and see Taylor happily sleeping. I loosen his grip around my waist and replace it with Taylor Jr. He smiles when I put it in his arms. He's such a little kid. I take a shower and wake Julia up, she's such a lazy ass.

"Julia, get in the shower we gotta leave for out flight."

"5 more minutes."

"No, now. Or I will kill Shawn."

"ALRIGHT I'M UP!" Julia yells and walks out of her room.

I wear sweatpants and a t shirt, because I'm just going to be on a plane all day.

I go in Taylor's room and take a bandana and a hoodie, he won't mind. I'll tell him later. I put them both in my carry on and I walk down stairs with my suitcase. I see Julia down there, all ready.

"Do you wanna wake the guys up?" I ask.

"No, just leave them a note and we will FaceTime them tonight."

"Okay!" We actually leave them a pretty long note.

Boys, we are gonna miss you both so much! But we won't be gone for long, so we have notes for you.

Matt; You are a hilarious guy and we are gonna miss that about you. And keep being stupid! Haha just joking. See you soon!

Taylor; I took your hoodie and bandana! I had to! Anyways, I'll see you in a bit and text me sometime! -Brooke

Shawn; I'm gonna miss you so much! I will text you and call you and FaceTime you every night. I love you so much. - Julia

We did the rest of the guys and that last one we did was Hayes'.

Hayes; I really don't have anything to say to you.. -Brooke

We finish off the note and call a taxi. I can't believe we are leaving. But, I need a break. Just for a few weeks. I need a normal life for a bit.

The taxi can comes and Julia and I leave. I'm gonna miss all the guys. When we get to the airport, we had 20 minutes so we got some Starbucks and went to the bathroom.

"Flight 253 is boarding."

Julia and I say goodbye to LA, and time for home.

We board the plane and Julia gets the window seat, lucky. And surprisingly, nobody say next to me. Thank god! The plane took off and Julia was on her phone and I fell asleep.

_Taylor's POV_

I wake up the next morning and Brooke isn't there. She couldn't have left yet. I check my phone and it's 9:45. Their gone! And Brooke didn't text me either..that made me upset.

I go downstairs and see a note written to all of us. I find my name and read it.

Taylor; I took your hoodie and bandana! I had to! Anyways, I'll see you in a bit and text me sometime! -Brooke

She's so sweet. Even though she took my bandana and hoodie.

"We are too late, aren't we?" Shawn said, and the rest of the guys come down.

I nod my head and it's silent.

We didn't watch tv, or so anything fun. Without Brooke and Julia, it's boring here.

_Brooke's POV_

"Flight 252 to Miami is landing soon." The intercom said, waking me up.

I look over and see Julia sleeping.

Wait, 252? Miami?!

"Julia!" I yell-whisper.

"What! You scared me!"

"We got on the wrong plane."

"No we didn't, this is flight 253 to Syracuse. I'm not that stupid!"

"Excuse me, but this is flight 252, to Miami." A flight attendant said.

"Are you kidding?! We got on the wrong plane!" Julia said.

"Great, what are we going to do!"

"Wait! I have an idea!"

"What is it?"

"Alex is in Miami! We can stay with her until an open flight for Syracuse is here!"

"Oh yeah! Good idea!"

When the plane lands, I call Alex.

Alex: Hello?

Brooke: Hey! Where are you and what are you doing?

Alex: At the hotel, eating lunch, why?

Brooke: Come to the airport. Were in Miami, it's a really long story.

Alex: Okay, I'm on my way.

Then, I text mine and Julia's mom.

Hey mom, Julia and I kinda got on the wrong plane and are in Miami. Don't worry, Alex is here and we are staying with her. But when tickets come up, we are buying them and coming home. Tell Julia's mom too.

Mommmm! 💙: Of course you two would do that, a typical Brooke and Julia move. Keep in touch please, love you!

Love you too!

Alex walks into the airport and we run and hug her.

"Okay, tell me what happened!" Alex said, sassily.

"Okay sassy, we got on the wrong plane and ended up here. And I kinda broke up with Hayes."

"Why?! You two are so cute!"

I tell Alex what happened, and she understands why I broke up with him. And I told her how I hit it off with Taylor too.

"Speaking of Taylor, I better text him."

Just got off the plane! Well, the wrong plane.

Tayloorr! 😜: What do you mean?

Julia and I got on the wrong plane, and we are in Miami now. But Alex is here, so don't worry!

Tayloorr! 😜: Wow haha, it's quiet without you and Julia here. But I gotta go, my phones about to die! Love ya!

I didn't answer, how was I supposed to answer! I don't love him, we aren't dating. But I have to admit, I do like him. Maybe, I sorta, do love him.

Right now, Hayes is out of the picture. And I'm liking it.

--------------------
I'm updating again tonight! But this week, I'm not going to be updating much. I have a game tomorrow, so in sure if I'm going to update. And another game, then it's the end of the season. And I have a field trip to Lake Placid on Thursday. So, if I update, it will be short, so don't get mad. 😁
Instagram: julia.lemieux
Twitter: lemieux_julia
-----------------------