Chapter 15

_Brooke's POV_

I just realized that school starts in a few days. That means Julia and I leave. Looks like our dream is coming to an end.

"Guys, we have to leave on Sunday."

"So we will have the best 2 days ever. And were still gonna keep in touch." Matt said.

"I want to go to all the Magcon's!" Julia said.

"Don't we all."

"You guys can come along too! Bart wouldn't mind." Aaron said.

"Yay!" Julia and I screamed!

"Okay, so we only have two days left so let's go get Starbucks!" Cameron said

"Okay I'm in!" Nash said as we all walked to Starbucks.

We ordered and left and decided to go to the mall.

"HOLLISTER!" I scream. Julia and I run into the store and are in there for about an hour. We come out with 3 bags each.

I get a text message from an unknown number.

Having fun with the boys? Thank god you leave soon. They are all mine. And I hope you never see then again. And yeah, I'm watching your every move, say a word to anyone, and I'll tell your biggest secret. -A

Oh my god. Julia can't know or she'll flip.

I forget about the stalker and we leave the mall and go back to the hotel. We just hang out and watch movies for the rest of the day. I cuddle up next to Hayes before Jack G puts in 'The Purge'.

"No Nash! You know I hate these!" Hayes says.

"Wow, you big baby. I love scary movies! I'll be right here." I kiss him.

"YASS I LOVE THIS MOVIE!" Julia yells. She hates scary movies, but she's in love with The Purge.

I'm with Hayes, Julia with Shawn, and I didn't know but Cameron had a girlfriend named Sophia but she just flew in and showed up a while ago.

When that movie is over, it's about 1 am. We all decide to go to bed and I just remembered something.

Last time we slept here, we showed up in our room.

"How did we get back in our room last night?" I ask.

"What do you mean? You two were the first ones up so you got up and walked out." Jacob said.

"Um no. We would remember." Julia said.

"Well that's weird because when I woke up you two weren't here." Nash said.

Only one person I could think of.

The stalker.

_Julia's POV_

"How did we get back in our rooms last night?" Brooke asked.

"What do you mean? You two were the first ones up so you got up and walked out." Jacob said.

"Um no. We would remember." I said.

"Well that's weird because when I woke up you two weren't here." Nash said.

The stalker! He must've done it! But I can't say anything.

"Well who cares. I'm going to bed, night!" Brooke followed me.

"Night!" All the guys say.

"I love you." Shawn says as he kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you more."

--------

The next day, Brooke and I didn't bother to change. It's our last day here and all we were doing is traveling. All our stuff is packed and we spend the day in the room until we leave at 3.

"So what are we gonna do about us?" I ask Shawn.

"We can do it. FaceTime every night, call, text."

"Okay. Do you trust me? Because I trust you."

"I trust you too." That made me smile.

Brooke is crying. She doesn't want to leave the guys especially Hayes.

"I will see you soon. Outside of Magcon." Hayes said.

"Are you sure?" Brooke said.

"Positive." They kiss. Awh!

It's 3:00.

I start to cry. I just can't leave my second family and my boyfriend.

"Hey, it's going to be okay." Shawn said trying to calm me down. He hugs me.

"I love you Shawn."

"I love you more, Julia."

_Brooke's POV_

"Hayes, can you promise me something?" I ask.

We have to leave at 3:00 and it's 2:50. I don't want to leave. What if it doesn't work out?

"What is it babe?"

"Promise me that you'll never leave me." I tear up.

"Never in a million years." He wipes me tears from my cheeks.

It's 3:00.

"Hayes, I love you so much."

"I love you too Brooke. More than you'll ever know."

I try to hold back my tears. I walk down the hall and I start to think about what has happened with all my past relationships. The depression. The suicidal thoughts. I start to panic.

I can't breathe. I start to cry.

"Julia. I-I can't breathe."

She's never seen me this bad. I've never seen myself this bad.

"Um uh SOMEONE HELP PLEASE HELP!" She doesn't know what she's doing. I hear people run over to me.

"Brooke, breathe. Calm down. Stay here. I'm here. It's okay." A familiar voice says.

I couldn't tell who it was because I had so much water in my eyes.

I hear a girl, I'm guessing Julia, scream

"Brooke, please stay he-."

Then it all goes black.

----------------------
Sorry for the late update, I was busy and had a softball game. But another update tomorrow!
Is Brooke going to be okay? Or nah? Goodnight! ❤️
Instagram: _juliamendes_
Twitter: lemieux_julia
----------------------