Tiresome Slavery ~Chapter 6~

Tiresome Slavery

Chapter 6

I opened my eyes to see Corin glaring at me, "What do you want?" I said tiredly as he began holding my arms. I looked over at my window looking out into the frost bitten sun.

"Just what Raven gets without struggle when ever he wants." he said and ran his hand up my thigh. I finally glanced down looking at Ari's plastered grin, but I could tell he was angry.. he was trembling, not with fear but with rage... I'd known him for a little while, and could read his emotions without looking at his expressions.

I couldn't see his eyes as usual, under his bangs he'd tied his scarlet silk scarf around his eyes.

Soon Ari stood up, he was wearing all black again. He had his 'utility belt' type thing as usual. It had a dagger, a pistol on his right side, and a long sword in it's black cover on his left, he's gotten so pale, and I had a feeling he'd stay that way.

He pulled up his dagger and in one swift motion he tackled him off of me and onto the floor, slitting his throat deep, I watched as the scarlet fluid oozed out as he choked on his blood.

I opened my mouth in shock, why did he kill him?! And why was he so angry? True we had gotten to know each other to the point of me reading his emotions, but not to the extent of him liking me at all, he had never shown any emotion but sadness, and sarcasm to her.

He had clenched his hands and looked back at her finally, "Ari! J-just get rid of him!" I shouted not knowing what to say as my carpet became stained red.

"I suppose." he said coldly finally relaxing.

I fell to the floor as the reality hit me like a slap in the face, Raven's BROTHER is dead! What was I going to tell Raven when he comes home today, that he went somewhere with one of his girlfriends? No! I'm dead...i took a deep breath.

I slowly walked into my bathroom and did my hair as the usual hairstyle, and washed my face with soap, I got a bucket full of hot water and poured this carpet cleaning, Oxy Clean stuff on the carpet, I scrubbed for a while, only to have it a light pink stain in the middle of my white room.

I tried to put Corin and Raven out of my mind as I walked down the stairs. I slumped into the couch next to Ari and watched TV with him.

He finally spoke, "I know you wondering where that piece of crap is, he left for the store." he said referring to Ollie. Since when had he hated Ollie so much?

I finally looked over at him and said, "Ari, why do you wear that scarf?" I asked curiously.

"Because I'm blind Dawn." he said in his light voice.

That hit me, how could I not of noticed? Maybe I just never thought about it...

"B-but how come you never mentioned it?"

"It never came up in conversation, now did it?" his fake grin grew.

"Alright well why that one?" I said looking at the silk.

"Don't you remember, this doesn't look familiar at all? You've seen it before Dawn."

"I have, when? I mean I'm sorry for asking."

"It was my twin brothers, his name was Alex. He died."

"O-oh I'm sorry, how, and please tell me where I've seen it before."

"You killed him."

those words his my chest with a stabbing pain, "B-but when, I'm sorry." I couldn't think of anything else to say besides that. I looked at the floor, I felt so bad for him, I knew what it was like to loose a family member at the hands of others.

"Don't you remember? It was your first month with Raven, he'd just gotten done training you, and he was about to force you to kill. He'd told you and assassin was in his way, Alex was your first protector, here's what happened Dawn- that is if you want to hear it." he said his light voice fading and becoming smooth and a little deeper

Where had this voice come from? Had his old personality all been a lie? This must be his true self...

"Y-yes, I mean I want to know." I stuttered surprised.

"Well," he said getting quiet. "you had killed him by the time I got there, I saw you walking away crying, I knew you regret it, and you did then, that's why Dawn, I'm not Angry at all. If anything I feel sorry for you, I sat by his body for awhile, when I finally got up I took his scarf he was wearing with me."

I started crying, he put his hand on my cheek and wiped away the single tear that dripped down, he was so cold....ice cold, I loved the cold but this was so much, I wanted to pull away out of discomfort, but I couldn't.

I Suddenly heard a car door slam, it was Raven! I know it's him! I blinked and pulled away finally.

"Raven's home Ari! You killed HIS brother!-" I yelled

"Calm down Dawn, just tell him that he left without saying anything, and say you spilled juice on your carpet."

"But-" he stopped me by pushing his lips against me to quiet me, so cold...i felt dead, his kisses were different then Oliver's, it was like all of Ari's Sorrow, pain and worries poured into me, but not just that, his love also did, so much passion. Oliver's were warm so, hot...and yet, so comforting. Wait! Was I really just comparing them? I couldn't just leave Ollie for Ari, could I?

Ari disappeared as the door swung open.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter ;) please comment vote and yea, so short i knowz! oohhhh and say wheather you like Ari or Oliver, and say why, i like my readers opinions ;D ~Roarfeelgoodinc~