Tiresome Slavery ~Chapter 3~

Tiresome Slavery

Chapter 3

I opened my eyes to find the light shining into my room, I groaned and pulled the covers over my head and yelped at the now open cuts once again along my back and shoulders, I turned my neck and stared at the whiteness of the blanket, I had started thinking. I was going to escape some day, after raven returns I'll have my revenge, then I'll escape.

Oliver soon came in with a hot rag in his hand, I could see the steam rising off of it, as I pulled the covers down in annoyance. He smiled weekly at me and pulled them down to my waste, I opened my mouth the protest, but instead I yelled as he rested the hot rag on my cuts.

"Ow Oliver quit it!" I snapped. He shook his head no, and softly started to run it along m bare back, I had taken my corset of because it was so painful, I was laying on my stomach and straining my eyes to look up at him.

"It'll help..." he said quietly, I put up with it until I got used to it and soon fell asleep as he continued.

I awoke to find him stroking my hair softly and watching me carefully, I yawned I was sweaty. It was lighter than before, had I slept a whole day? I winced at the now closed cuts as I turned a little, I waited till he fell asleep and got up, I changed into some long pink pajama pants and a black tank top. I started downstairs until I saw Corin, he looked up from watching T.V and smiled at me, I tried to ignore him and walk past, I was headed towards the garden to sit in my favorite spot and watch the snow fall, the cold didn't bother me although. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, I yelped and kicked him in his groin, I smiled and started to stride off as he pulled me again, I yelled Oliver's name...

~Oliver's POV~

The next thing I knew I was dreaming, well not exactly, if I'd had a dream I don't remember it, or I just didn't have one. I heard someone yell my name, it sounded like Dawn, but I was so tired.. I sat up sleepily and shook my head, awakening myself. I ran downstairs to see Corin holding Dawn's arm, that was it, I picked up a chair beside me that Corin was sitting in and smashed it over his head. Dawn looked surprised, I don't know why, I suppose it's because I always just stood there and did nothing....

~Dawn's POV~

Did Oliver really just hit Corin? And with a chair?! I was surprised... I thought he just never cared...i ran into his arms and kissed his cheek, he blushed fiercely and became stiff, I just smiled at him.

"Oliver! Thank you so much!" I said happily, mostly because I was getting sick of Corin. He finally smiled back and led me out to the garden, I sat down on the bench, he also sat down and pulled me onto his lap, I looked up at him and kisses him, but on the lips this time, they were soft, gentle, and caring, unlike raven's who were rough, spiteful, and unfair. After staring at the snow we went back inside, it was night now, I went to bed and I let him sleep up top with me, I was fine with it, he didn't seam nervous for the first time.

Kay so sorry this chapter was so short! But I'll make the next one longer if you vote ;D