Tiresome Slavery ~Chapter 4~

Tiresome Slavery

Chapter 4

I Yawned, I had woken up to Oliver, he was sleeping on his stomach, his arm had fallen over my stomach, I smiled and studied him, the light from the drawn curtains was shining on his face, his face sparkled slightly in the light, he looked so....so peaceful. I threw off the covers, I kept my pajama's on, I slowly headed towards the bathroom, slouching for once.

I looked up in the mirror, I was past the point of having zits and blemishes., my face was smooth, I started brushing my hair and went out to get a small towel, I brought it back in and put it on the closed porcelain toilet seat, I ran the water in the sink and rubbed it with soap, I washed it off and blindly reached for the towel, I finally grabbed it and rubbed my face with it.

Now fully awake I set it on the floor and hopped down the stairs in my neon green slippers, I finally got down stairs and went into the kitchen, I opened the door and scanned it, I grabbed a small juice box and poked the small straw into it, I started drinking it and plopped down on the couch turning on the T.V. I Immediately started thinking about my escape. Should I even try? If I don't succeed I expect I wont be living long... How should I do it though? If I decide to even do it.

I started thinking about it.

~Oliver's POV~

I was tired when I woke up, oh god! Yesterday, had I really hit Corin in the head with a chair? I'm dead... I had also kissed Dawn, she was Raven's property. I didn't like to call Dawn someones property, but what else was I to call her? It's terrible the way her treats her...wait! I'm not supposed to care I'm just her keeper But that's not the only reason I'm here. I got sad as I thought about it.. I'm here to- I jumped as Dawn ran into the room and jumped on the bed.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled in an angry tone, I had never yelled before, Dawn looked surprised, I was surprised too, she looked hurt too... I'm such an idiot.. I got up and walked away, I headed down the stairs and out the door, I didn't know where I was going, but I couldn't be here. I needed to calm down, I was to overwhelmed

~Dawn's POV~

Had Oliver really just yelled at me? I wasn't hurt I was angry, why was he so pissy? I trudged down stairs, only to run into a boy, he looked her age, I didn't recognize him.

"Who are you?" I said grumpily, "why are you here?"

he smiled, "Well love, I am your protector, sorry I'm a bit late, but there's no time like the present"

I was confused, my protector? Since when, and why did I have a protector, let alone someone who cared for me, my mind flashed to Oliver. I sighed and looked up at him.

He had gray, blank eyes, and deep brown, with red hair, I don't know if you'd call it chestnut although. He had a goofy grin glued to his face and soft features, he was short, he looked only 2 inches taller than me, he smiled but although his eyes were empty, he was wearing a black T-shirt and black sweatpants, like gym pants, his hair wooped over his eyes and it was short in the back.

I finally nodded and I sat down at the table, he immediately followed me and sat next to me.

"Alright than," I said and looked over at him, I had finally cooled off from my scene with Oliver,

"Might I know my 'protectors' name?" I said and got up to go make myself some hot chocolate, I got out the coco, and the milk and shoved it into the microwave and punched in the numbers.

His smirk still there he said, "Ari." I smirked, he had a nice name to match his nice face, I opened the microwave and took out my hot cup carefully and carried it back to the table, I looked at him,