Tiresome Slavery ~Chapter 2~

Tiresome Slavery

Chapter 2

I woke up to find Oliver curled up on the floor, poor kid. I must've fallen asleep before we could make out sleeping arrangements, usually Raven just stayed up and watched me on my bedside. I sat up and crawled over to him, literally on hands and knees, I reached out and shook his shoulder gently, he stirred a little, getting annoyed I shook him harder, he rolled over on top of me, it was hard for me to breathe, the big lug. Finally I yelled his name into his ear from lack of breathe, "Oliver!!" he finally blinked twice and held himself up on his arms, he looked into my eyes, I was confused but I didn't show it though. He leaned down a little stuck his tongue out and did that spiting thing with his tongue

"ewwww Oliver!" I giggled. He smiled and got up, I did to, he went downstairs for a second and I decided to take a shower, I was a little un-easy about it though, Raven took away the curtain, and he didn't allow locks, I shrugged it off. I took of my tight Corset and pajama shorts, those were the pajama's I am forced to wear, I sighed and bent over to turn the shower, I tripped and fell in hitting my head on the wall, making a big thud.

I groaned. And my heart fluttered as I heard him running up the stairs, the towels were kept in a pantry in the hallway, why didn't I get one before I got in? I quickly sat up and ran towards the door to hold onto the handle so he couldn't open it, but by the time I was halfway there, he burst in. "Oliver get out!" I whined. He blushed fiercely and shut the door quickly. I couldn't help but be very embarrassed and red in the face, now not feeling like taking a shower.

I stepped in anyway, after my shower I noticed again my lack of towel. Shit. Eh what the hell, he'll look away once he notices, I slowly stepped out and he immediately looked up, only to look away blushing, I threw on my bra, underwear my white sweat pants and my black tank top, not having to dress "appropriately" for Raven. I turned around and smirked, "you can look now Oliver." he slowly looked up nervously and nodded,

"you look great..."

"Why thank you sir Oliver." I joked, I took his hand and right as I was going out the door with him, Corin appeared, Corin is Raven's brother, a player if anything, that wouldn't be to graphic. Oliver blushed and looked down, I let go of his hand and raised one eyebrow at him questioningly.

"Now now Dawn, you know my brother wouldn't approve of you mingling with Oliver." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "of course just like how I bet your "father" didn't approve of your mother fucking a man whore and having you, that is why you have Aids right? Because he did or is it because your so desperate." I smirked back, and Oliver looked at me in shock.

Corin looked angry, he growled He punched me in my face, I saw colored dots dancing in front of my eyes, and I could taste blood in my mouth, I fell backwards and hit my head on the floor, I heard Oliver yell my name, finally the dots disappered and I saw Corin leaning over me, he licked my neck and looked down at me. I wasn't going to scream, after all I just insulted Raven's brother, what did I expect? I looked up at him and pushed my knees, and hands against his chest and pushed him away.

I quickly got up, grabbed Oliver's hand shoved him out into the doorway and tried to run out too, Corin grabbed me by the back of my shirt and held my arm, he roughly pulled me back in I kicked him in the stomach, he finally let go and we ran downstairs and out into the snow covered garden, I finally slowed down and Oliver caught up with me. I looked down at the ground, I was so scared...

"Dawn..." Ollie put his hand on my shoulder in sympathy, as my eye got swollen and black.

"I'm fine," I paused. "I think I might cry though Ollie..." he smiled nervously took my hand and led me to the bench in the garden, it had dead vines all over the legs of it, he sat down I sat next him, laid down on the bench and laid my head on his lap and started to cry into it, he seemed nervous to touch me. I put it out of my mine, that was the least of my problems.