Chapter 2: Advices

"Hey, Oscar!" I wake to the knocking at the door, Qrow's voice coming in. "Get up, we're meeting in the living room. Think you will want to join in."

"Thanks Qrow." I hear his footsteps walking away from the door. I was still lying in bed, with pajamas. 

'Hurry it up, Oscar.'

"Ozpin, please. It's morning, and I'm pretty exhausted from yesterday's training." I say as I changed into my clothes.

'Oscar, you're a morning person, you're used to this.'

"That's because I was a farmer. Now, I can sleep in and that there's no crops to tend to."

I hear him sigh, 'Just hurry. We need to know what they're going to talk about.'

"They won't start without us, Ozpin." I open the bedroom door, seeing everyone sitting down with donuts in their hands, all different types. 

'You can never be sure.'

"Hey..." I say as I take a seat across from Ruby.

"Someone decided to sleep in." She says, giggling. I look at the box of donuts, taking a chocolate covered with rainbow sprinkles.

"Yesterday's training was a bit harsh..."

"Don't look at me, your combat skills were terrible. I needed to step in." Yang calls out.

"Yang, that's a bit going overboard, isn't it?" Blake puts her book down.

"No way, if they needed training, she'll give them training." Sun jumps into the conversation.

"Sun!"

"What? What did I do?" 

"Everything." Weiss rolls her eyes.

"Weiss!" 

The feeling of Ozpin taking control again happened, I felt his powerful voice rise from inside. "Enough." 

Everyone fell silent. "So, Ozpin decided to come out now. Heh, knew you couldn't stand children bickering like that." Qrow starts to drink from his flask.

"Qrow, put that drink down. We have young huntsmen here." I felt Ozpin say. 

"Hey, whatever." He follows what Ozpin said. "Now, let's get on with the meeting. Since we have the teams-"

"Pyrrha's not here." Jaune says. His eyes were full of passion.

'Pyrrha?' I ask.

'Pyrrha Nikos. She was part of his team. Passed away at the Fall of Beacon Academy.'

'Did he have feelings for her?'

'If he's passionate about thinking of her, then yes. Pyrrha also was reluctant to become our Fall Maiden, but did it to save others. I could tell that she had feelings towards him, but Jaune being Jaune, he never saw. He probably found out until the end.'

"I'm sorry that she's not here, but let us carry on in her name. She would ask for you to not grieve for her." Ozpin says.

"Jaune, it's okay." Ruby rubs the back of him. Her voice lowers just a bit. "Pyrrha was my friend, I'm still grieving for her. But there's no way we're gonna forget her. I feel like she's with us, giving us strength to carry on."

"Thanks, Ruby."

"Can I carry on?"

"Sorry, Uncle Qrow!"

"Thanks. Now, like I was trying to say, most of us are here. Now, we need to get ready to leave to Atlas. Borders are still closed, so we need to sneak our way there."