"What's going on?" moaned Harry as he and Louis both woke up. Not Zayn, sleepy boy.

"Kenzie," Niall yelled giving her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Mae!" said Liam coming over and giving me a kiss on the cheek

"Zayn!" said Alyssa going over to sit on his lap and give him a kiss on the cheek to wake him up.

"HARRY!" said Louis.

"Kiss me you fool," laughed Harry and Louis pretended to kiss him.

"Have you noticed," started Louis.

"Uh-Oh," I laughed.

"All of you have had these romantic ventures, Liam and Mae, Niall and Kenzie, Alyssa and Zayn, even Harry was with Abby for a day or less, not to mention that whole love triangle thing....But anyway, all of you have had romance but me! It's like some Teen Fan-Fiction Romantic Comedy and the author just doesn't really know what to do with me, and has no appropriate characters to match me up with so I'm just sort of there for comic relief," he said then began to pretend cry. "At least I still have HARRY," he moaned.

"Louis, you've officially lost it," said Harry.

Niall was just cracking up like he used to in the video diaries. "Hey Niall's LLNing!" I laughed.

"Wha?" said Liam loosing the 't' in his accent.

"Laughing Like Niall," said Alyssa in a "duh" voice, "Except he isn't "like" Niall, he is Niall,"

"Yay! We're watching Finding Nemo again!" said Liam noticing the TV screen.

"Just keep swimming just keep swimming," I sang for him.

"Shhh," he said, "it's an intense movie,"

"Lissy, what time is it?" I asked Alyssa.

"Bout 11:45," she said, "Does anyone want a cupcake?" she said walking to the kitchen.

"Okay," I started, "One: Seriously!?!? It can't be almost noon already! Two: I would love a cupcake! Three: who make cupcakes while I was gone?"

"I made cupcakes, silly," said Kenzie, "they have shamrocks just for Niall," she smiled.

"Well, then I have to eat one," he smiled at her from the ground

"I want one too!" said Louis.

"Same," said Harry.

"Me too," said Liam.

"Vas Happning!" said Zayn.

"Sure Zayn, you can have one too," said Alyssa and she walked into the kitchen.

"So, how was London?" squealed Kenzie.

"Well, the day I was there, it was unreal," I said, "and it turns out that guy that knocked me down on the street last time we were in London was Liam, and he thought I was cute," I smiled.

"Oh, how cute! It's like it was ment to be," said Kenzie. I blushed hard as Liam put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

I blushed even harder, "you're so adorable, I just can't get over it," laughed Liam into my ear.

"I have cupcakes!" yelled Alyssa as she came in with a large plate of cupcakes handing one to each of us.

"You know, back home we call these fairy cakes," said Liam, "But I'm guessing they're much more popular here since we don't usually have them back in England,"

"There goes Liam being a nerd again," laughed Zayn.

"But I love it!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Just then, the doorbell rang. I tilted my head like a confused puppy. "Boys, go to the kitchen," I said motioning to them to go hide.

I peered through the peep hole, I sighed.

"Mae please open the door," said Laci.

"It's us, Laci and Dune," said Dune, "And we brought Chinese food! If you don't open the door, you won't get any!". I oped the door and pulled them both into a massive hug, then dragged them to the house.

"The Chinese food persuaded me," I laughed.

"I knew that'd get her!" said Dune.

"What are you guys doing here's. How'd you even know I'd be here?" I was so happy to see my two best friends from school again.

"Well, we heard about Kenzie and Jake, and we knew that you wouldn't have just stayed in London," said Laci, "so we went out, bought us some Chinese food and came over,".

"I'm so happy you're here, come meet to boys!" I said.

"Do I have to?" groaned Laci.

"I promise, you'll love them,"

"I don't think you should be making promises you know you can't keep," said Laci.

I rolled my eyes, "Boys!" I yelled, "you can stop hiding in the kitchen, there are some people I want you to meet!"

"Are they.." started Louis.

"They're not fans," I said, "oh and Harry, one is a girl,"

"I'm done with girls you introduce me to! Something always goes wrong!" he said obiously thinking of Abby.

"Just come out here," I sighed. All five boys came out with bowls on their head each holding their own "weapon". Zayn had a pizza-cutter, Niall has tongs, Liam had a cheese grater, Harry had a spatchua, and Louis had a carrot.

"Why does that one have a carrot?" said Laci, "And why do they all look like idiots?"

"I don't like this new girl, she's mean," pouted Harry

"I'm not so crazy about you either," she snapped back.

"Laci, apologize and stop being rude," I said, "Boys, kitchen utensils are not ment to be used as weapons,"

"Sorry," said Laci.

"Sorry,".

"Sorry,".

"Sorry,".

"Sorry,".

"Sorry," said each one of the boys, returning the bowls and utensils to the kitchen.

"Why don't we eat the Chinese food now," suggested Alyssa from the couch by Kenzie. We went over to the couches and somehow managed to fit Alyssa, Zayn and Louis one one couch with Dune, Laci in front of them. Kenzie in the other couch with Niall and Harry in front of her, and Liam and I squished onto the Lazy-Boy chair together. We ate Chinese food and turned on the tv to "Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred". About half-waythrought the movie I heard the garage door open.

My mom's voice rang though the house, "Mae? Kenzie? I'm home!" the house fell dead silent.

"Aw, gammit," I muttered under my breath.

A/N: okay, so this weekend is a mass update weekend because I won't be on at all next week! :( I know! :( and I won't be on very much the week after that too, but I will try to update at least once that week, idk if it'll be this story or my other one...if you absolutely feel like you are going to die if I don't update again soon after this, and you haven't read my other fanfic, I highly suggest doing that! I've been swamped lately and I'm trying as hard as I can! I've been working on this all day and I'm up way later than I'm supposed to be but SHHHHHH! Haha so vote and comment and all that fun stuff because I love you all very much and I won't be able to sleep untill SOMEONE reads this new chapter! So yeah! :) I hope you liked it, sorry bout the cliff hanger, but I'm guessing you've now realized that's kinda what I do

I love you all, children :)

<3 French fry!