~Chapter 1~

(Don't play music till I say)
(Y/n) Point of View
*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*
"Ugh, first day of being at this new school." I get up and go to the restroom and took a shower.

I brushes my hair and put on the uniform I had to wear. "Ugh why do I have wear this skirt. Well I got to get used to it."

I made some breakfast and checked my phone. I need to get going. I saw a picture of me and my parents.

I held the picture. "Why did you guys have to go." A tear ran down my face.

I left the house and locked the door  and head to school. It was close to the house so I could walk there in like 15 minutes.

I went to the office and got my schedule it said,
Period   Class   Teacher
1.........Reading  Mr.Clive
2.............Math  Mr.Capricorn
Homeroom        Mr.Clive
3..........Science  Ms.Aries
4..........History  Ms.Libra
5.......Home Ec. Ms.Virgo
6..........English  Ms.Carla
7.............Choir  Ms.Aquarius

Locker 106 okay. I went to my locker and started opening it. "9, 15, and 5 *click*, thank goodness I got it first try." (Doesn't anyone hate it when it doesn't open the first time or is that only me)

I put my stuff in and kept whatever in need for class. So I guess it's homeroom right now, the bells about to ring.

I quick went to class and got in a seat in the back corner. *Ring* "Guess I made it right on time."

"*pant* *pant*, I made it." a boy with salmon hair said coming through the classroom.

Everyone was talking to there friends, tell I heard. "Hey you brats be quite and Natsu sit down." Mr.Clive said.

The salmon boy sat next to me. "Okay class we have a new student. Why don't you come up and introduce yourself."

"Okay." I went to the front of the class. "Hello my name is (y/n)(l/n), I'm 17 and like to listen to music." Then I went back to my seat and sat down.

*Ring* the bell rang and everyone in class started to leave. I started heading to my locker, till I heard someone call my name.

I turned around and saw that it was the salmon haired boy. "Hey your name is umm...(y/n) right." "Yeah." "My name is Natsu Dragneel.

"Nice to meet you Natsu." "Nice to meet you to (y/n)." "What's your next class (y/n)."

"Here's my schedule." I hold out my schedule. He looked at the schedule for a second. "We have science next." "Great I'll see you then I got to get some stuff at my locker."

"Oh yeah I should to." he said. I started walking till I realized he was still behind me.

I got to my locker and opened it. "Looks like our lockers are next to each other." "Oh yeah I guess so." I got my stuff and we headed to class.

Time Skip to lunch

I got my lunch and saw a tree and sat under it. I put my headphones on and started to sing.
~(Nightcore Back to Beautiful)~
They say
Your not good enough
Your not brave enough
You should cover up your body