𝟬𝟮𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀lost boy

Start from the beginning

"Thick?" Lani asked in annoyance. "She looks perfectly fine. And she's beautiful. There's nothing wrong with her body." She sighed, picking her red nail polish from her finger nail.

"I'm just saying William likes skinny girls." Vilde defended herself. Hurt by her friend's sudden mood change.

Lani sighed, "I can't listen to this. I'll see you guys later." She sighed, hopping down from the window grabbing her bag and coat.

"You want one of us to come with you?" Eva's soft voice asked the brunette.

"Nei, it's okay. Love you guys." She smiled to the trio. Walking down the staircase, dodging students who brushed past her. She dragged her feet towards her locker, punching in her combination, only for her locker to remain shut. She sighed putting in her combination two more times only for it to remain shut.

"Seriously?" She muttered in agitation. A strong hand grasped her forearm pulling her back gently. They punched the locker to the right then dead centre. The locker opened wide. Looking up she was met with doe eyes and a soft smile. "Tak." She thanked quietly, grabbing her books for the remainder of the day.

"You okay?" William's concerned voice rang through her ears. Lani nodded putting her books into her bag. "You're not." He shook his head in confusion. "Is it Chris? The girls? Personal?" He asked confused.

Lani faced the boy, who narrowed his eyes at the prominent eye bags that lingered beneath her emerald eyes. "Whose idea was it?" She asked softly.

"What idea?" William tilted his head, not understanding what the girl meant. "I don't understand."

"Please just-just don't lie to me." She shook her head, "Was it yours? Who can get the new girl to sleep with them first? Who can hurt her first?" She asked looking up at the boy. "I thought you were my friend."

William squinted his eyes in confusion, "What? No, God where did you hear that from? I am your friend--" He explained.

"No." She shook her head. "Friends don't lie." William furrowed his brows looking down at the girl whose eyes breamed with tears. "Chris, told me everything." She quietly said, confusing William even more.

"Lan--" William moved forwards reaching for her, only for her to take a step back.

"Just- please, leave me alone." She pleaded shutting her locker door. Turning on her heels she left the boy in a daze, he watched as she kept her head down walking down the hall alone.

William furrowed his brows and made his way down the corridors outside, to his best friend who made out with a random blonde. William gritted his teeth and grabbed Chris by the hood of his sweater dragging him away from the annoyed blonde.

"What the hell did you do to her?" William gritted out.

Chris tilted his head, his wide smile still plastered on his pink lips. "Well, we were making out--"

"Not her idiot. Lani." He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Chris' smile fell. He glared at the boy in front of him, "I told her the truth." He shrugged.

"Bullshit!" William shouted at his best friend. Chris widened his eyes at his best friend. "I told you, not to fucking go near her. You did. I told you not to fucking hurt her. You did." He seethed.

"Why the fuck do you care? She's just some girl-" Chris argued.

"She's not!" William shouted. Students walked by with curious eyes. William rolled his eyes dragging the boy away from watching eyes. "You know she isn't." He gritted out. "The fact you'd do that shit especially to her now? Is fucked up. Even for you."