Hoseok

Authors Note: This story is in first person perspective!
I hope you enjoy!
~XutieMiako

Quick warning: This book is cringey. The grammar, the spelling, the lack of punctuation, and the English in general is horrible in the first few (thirty or so) chapters. If you don't want to lose brain cells, I suggest you skip to chapter sixty- just kidding, please don't. Just don't die when you read this.

Everyday was the same for me: Go to class, take notes and leave. But one day...

"Hi! How are you?" A random person approached me during the class break, I glanced over to the male figure. I ignored him as I got back to my work. "Hey, I normally see you alone, do you have no friends?" He asked waiting for a answer. I didn't respond, I waited patiently for him to leave but he didn't. Apparently giving this person the silent treatment doesn't work, "Are you going to answer my question?" He asked. I sighed silently, "If you don't have any friends, I can always be your friend," the guy said. I dropped my pencil with slight annoyance before looking over to the guy, "I don't want you to be my 'friend'," I finally responded. The guys lit up face suddenly change into slight sadness, "Why...?" He asked. I shook my head telling him that I didn't want to talk. I turned my attention back to my worksheet, the guy seemed like he wanted to say something, but the professor interrupted him. "Hoseok please go take a sit," the professor instructed and the guy apparently named "Hoseok," sat down without another word. I sighed in relief that he finally left.

~The end of class~

I was in the middle of packing my stuff before I heard a voice. "Hey, what's your name? My name in Jung Hoseok," Hoseok said holding out his hand. I walked by him as if I didn't see him, "Stop trying, I'm never getting a friend. They'll only betray me like back then..." I thought.

~Flashback~

"I heard that Y/N..." A little girl started spreading the information I had told her.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked mad, "No one likes you anyways, so it'll be best to just tell them now!" The girl said. I angrily clenched my fist, "You never told me anything about you! So then you think that it's nice to tell them everything I told you?! I thought we were best friends!" I screamed. "No way, I don't ever want to be friends with you. You're just a loser who's gonna grow up with like a thousand cats," the girl said before walking away.

"Teacher teacher! Y/N said that she broke the chalk and she also stole your stamper," a little boy said. The teacher glared at me, "Y/N I would like to speak with you after class," my teacher said.

~Back to the present~

~To Hoseok (His first P.O.V)~

I sighed in defeat, "Why does she ignore me? I know that she can see me," I thought. Just then I heard loud steps coming closer and closer to me. "Hey Hoseok! Have you seen Namjoon?" A voice asked. I turned around to be met with Namjoons girlfriend, "No I haven't," I replied. I watched as she rolled her eyes, "Why? Do you need him or something Kim?" I asked and Kim nodded. "I borrowed his math textbook and I need to return it to him before he goes to his math class," Kim explains and I nodded. I looked around the campus before recognizing a familiar figure approaching Kim and I. "Hey," I said, "Hey Hoseok," Namjoon replied as he approached me. Namjoon and I did our normal greeting handshake, "Oh babe there you are," Namjoon said as he went over to Kim. She smiled brightly as Namjoon gave Kim a quick peck on the lips. "I have your textbook," Kim said before swinging her backpack to the front of her. I watched as Kim slowly pulled a textbook out of her backpack. "Thanks, I'm kind of shocked that you didn't forget," Namjoon said as he grabbed the textbook from his girlfriends' tiny hands. I couldn't help but stare at them, they've been a couple ever since middle school. "They've been a couple for so long... I'm happy that Namjoon found the girl of his dreams," I thought. Namjoon and Kim looked over at me with confusion, "Sorry I was staring," I said with embarrassment.

~After a few minutes later~

Namjoon, Kim and I are currently at a table talking. "Guys," I said bringing Namjoons' and Kims' attention to me. "Theres this girl in my class, I normally see her in class alone and it's like her presence isn't there... Well actually it's like she never talks or shows that she's in the class. But I tried approaching her, but she ignored me like I wasn't even there. I tried to become her friend but she said she didn't want to be my friend," I said. "Maybe she's just an introvert?" Namjoon suggested, "That could be the fact, but... It also may be that she wants to be alone," Kim said. "I want to try and become her friend, I mean she sits all alone and just takes notes," I said. "When did you notice that she was in the lecture room?" Kim asked, "I was trying to see how many students were in the classroom a week ago, and oddly enough she was the one who caught my attention the most," I answered. "Okay, so what I'm suggesting is try being friends with her, I mean if you want to. But don't push yourself onto her that much," Kim suggested. I stood up, "Be friends with her! I got this," I said before turning around and leaving.

~To Namjoon and Kim~

"He completely missed my advice," Kim said face palming, "Babe I'm pretty sure Hoseok will be fine on his own," Namjoon said. Kim nodded with concern.

~Back to you~

I unlocked my dorm room and walked in. After I was done locking the door, I walked over to my desk and sat down as I moved my backpack onto my lap. I unzipped my backpack and pulled out the assignments I was given. I read through the paper before writing down the answers.

~After a few hours~

I glanced over at my alarm clock, 8:30 P.M is what the clock read. I quickly finished writing down the last answer to the last question before placing all the assignments into the class folders. When I was done, I placed the folders into my backpack and stood up to stretch. "I need to go to sleep now, I have a class in the morning," I thought as I entered the bathroom and started doing my nightly routine. After I was done I heard a knock at my door, "Huh...? No one normally comes to my dorm room anytime," I thought as I slowly made my way to the door. I looked through the peeping hole, there stood a familiar figure but I couldn't quite lay a finger on who he was. "Ah, its Hoseok," I mumbled remembering, "Wait... How'd he find my dorm room?!" I thought kind of creeped out. "No ones in here... I guess this isn't hers," Hoseok said before walking away and knocking on the next dorm room. I sighed in relief, "He's just going around and knocking on the dorm rooms, phew," I thought before heading to bed. I laid on my bed thinking, "How long has it been since I've talk to my family or made friends...?" I asked myself. "Too long, and I plan to keep it that way," I thought before falling asleep.

I hoped you enjoyed!
Check out my new stories!
1) Unordinary Gamer Girl:
It's a Seokjin x Reader fanfic!
2) You're Mine:
It's a Jimin x Reader fanfic!
And check out my stories!
1) The Love of my Life:
It's a Namjoon x Reader fanfic!
2) Judgmental Love:
It's a Jungkook x Reader fanfic!
3) Assistant Manager:
It's a Taehyung x Reader fanfic!
4) Best Friend Crush:
It's a Yoongi x Reader fanfic!
~XutieMiako