Bunny Rabbit in Wonderland

Jungkook's p.o.v

I wonder why Y/N is doing this to be honest. Apparently we're meeting up by an amusement park. But why though? This... This can't be a date?

'No no don't have such high hopes Jungkook,' I thought to myself, 'She likes Taehyung.'

But why am I so stupidly happy and nervous at the same time?
I can't swipe this grin off my face but thank goodness I have a mask to cover that.

Y/N's p.o.v

I squint my eyes to distinguish the figure shape of a man from afar, to realise it was Jungkook turning his head side to side, hoping to spot me first. My heart felt at ease, thankful that he's here and chose to come to meet me.

"Jungkook!" I called out to him.

Jungkook's ears perked up and turned his head in my direction, he waved as I approached him.
"You're late," Jungkook states.

"I'm sorry, I had to go pick up something. Sheesh already grumpy."

"Sorry," Jungkook shuffled his feet closer to me and leant towards my ear, "you look great."

I couldn't help but grin by his compliment, it was not that I was holding back anyways. I guess you could say I did try my best to dress a bit better and prettier than usual. I borrowed one of Hei-Ran's pretty blouses, which complemented my black converses and black pleated skirt that I wore before (at the fan signing event).

"You look great too," I complimented him back, as if it were an echo.

... Well he always looked great, can't deny that.

Jungkook chuckles a bit in shyness, "Oh this Ol' thing, I just threw this on."

BUT IN REALITY...

Author-Nim's p.o.v

*Flashback*

Jin passes by Jungkook's room but stops, retraced his steps to turn his head to see Jungkook by his closet, tossing a bunch of shirts behind him, and over his shoulder, all over his floor and bed.

Jin leant against the doorframe, watching their maknae go berserk in his closet. "What are you doing Jungkook?" He asks the younger.

Jungkook halts his actions, turns his head to notice Jin by the door, almost chuckling watching the younger's bewildered expression. Jungkook hums a bit in wonder, trying to come up an excuse. But he didn't really want to lie to his hyung, he didn't like lying to his hyungs.

"I'm just... Picking out a good outfit, finding good clothes etc~," Jungkook replied, shrugging it off as if it weren't a big deal, even though he was so nervous and jittery in the inside. At least it was a somewhat truth.

"Really? What for? Today's our day off."

"Hmm.. Um... For no reason... Just for in case, if we do need to go out," Jungkook was internally sweating, he felt paranoia washed over him, worried if Jin could see through him or is at least suspicious of the maknae's actions. He couldn't bare to meet Jin's eyes, he continued pushing and pulling the line of clothes to make it seem he was busy. Or at least occupies his mind.

But to Jungkook's surprise, the older one shrugs it off. "Just wear a white shirt like you always do," Jin picks one up off the bed, "This is fine."

Jungkook turned to look at it and sigh, "Nah, that shirt is no good."

Jin scoffs, "Seriously? Including the rest of the white shirts?"

"Hmm no, it's just that the shirts fit a different occasion," Jungkook started to point at every white shirt on the bed and floor, "I wear this one when I want to look casual but for business reasons, that one when I go out to eat, and that one is when I go out to eat with you guys sometimes I mess those two shirts up, it's an easy mistake. OH and that one over there is when I go to the airport, that one when we travel to foreign countries and~ that shirt is a back-up if I accidentally make a stain the traveling-to-foreign-countries white shirt. The one you're holding is a shirt I use for practising and/or dancing and that shirt over there.... Hm needs to be washed, but to be honest majority of these shirts are back-ups and spares—"