12. Red ribbon of Fate Again!?

Y/N's p.o.v
I opened my eyes, and I see people walking around the place.

"Oh! You're awake," Taehyung pointed at me. He was sitting on a chair beside the sofa.

I sat up and Taehyung stoked my hair as if I were a puppy.
"Good morning~" He said in a broken English.

"Good morning Taehyung," I said back in English.

I see everyone (well mostly everyone) up.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked with innocent eyes.

"Ne (yes), thanks to you. Did you sleep well?"

"Ne (yes), the floor is actually quite good for my back. Thank you for no hogging the blanket!"

'BUT YOU HOGGED IT!!!! I WAS SO COLD!!!'
I then see his rectangular box shaped smile, his innocent radiant on my face. I clogged up my anger and let it slide since he's so cute.

"No problem," I smiled at him.

"Oh Y/N is awake!" Jimin pointed out.

"Wait, I thought you guys had schedules starting early in the morning?" I questioned.

"Our schedule starts a little later today, so we are going to have breakfast together." Jimin explained.

"Yay!" I cheered.

"Kaja! (Let's go!)," Jimin grabbed my wrist and got me out of the sofa and dragged me to the dinner table while Taehyung followed along.
((I dunno what to name a table, a table you eat on? Whatever -.-))

I see Jin preparing the breakfast. The girls were already at the table talking with some members of Bangtan.

"Good morning Y/N," Hei-Ran greeted.

"You're really slow at waking up," Kira stated.

"Wow thanks," I said sarcastically.

"Can someone help me prepare breakfast here?" Jin called out from the kitchen.

"Oh! I can help!" I volunteered.

Then the girls said in unison, "NO!"

"We don't want you to destroy their kitchen too," Kyung-Soon pointed out.

"Go wake up Suga-Hyung instead, I'll help Jin," Rap Monster said.

"I don't know if we're still doomed or not, but whatever help is help," Jin said to himself.

I then realised that Suga wasn't here among us. Well what did I expect?
I did just that and went to his room.

"Suga?" I called out to him from the entrance.

*mghh*
I hear groans coming in the room.

I entered the room and gently shook the sleeping body, "Suga~ it's time to get up."

"5 minutes..." He mumbled.

To be honest, I wouldn't want to end it like this...

*SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!!!!!!!!!*
I shook his body violently, "WAKE UP SUGA!!!!" I shouted loudly into his ear.