Together... But maybe not forever

Kyukie's Note:
Who else is fudging stressing out because of these theories and stuff! 😫😂😂
Also I'm so so sorry! For not updating for soo long.

Kyukie's Note:Who else is fudging stressing out because of these theories and stuff! 😫😂😂Also I'm so so sorry! For not updating for soo long

I was stuck on how to continue to make this story flow.
Hopefully I'll continue to make this flow.
I'll say it again, I'm very sorry 🙇🏻

((I still cannot believe that I accidentally published this chapter unfinished ;-;))

Y/N's p.o.v
My eyes fluttered open,
I slept well last night, maybe because I dreamt a good dream.
Or maybe I've finally had a good decent amount of sleep in such a long time.
Or-...

I felt a slight breeze... Aniya (No)... More like breathing that tickled the back of my neck.
I tried to get up but was wrapped tightly around me by muscular arms.

I turned my head to see Jungkook's peaceful face, innocently sleeping while making very soft snores.
A blanket was wrapped around us making our body heat much more warmer.
I attempted to slip out of his arms.
"Jagiya (Darling~)..." He mumbled as he tightened his hug, "Don't go~..."

'!!!'

I turned my head to see Jungkook still breathing softly, and his eyelids closed.
I've come to the conclusion that he was just sleep talking.

"Jungkook," I whispered his name,
Jungkook didn't flinch, nor groan, nor moved a bit...
He just continued to snore quietly.

"Jungkook!" I made a harsh whisper, "JUNGKOOK!~~"

"Ah!" His eyelids flipped up.
His eyes immediately grew wide as soon as he noticed my presence, "AH!"
He shoved me off the sofa -.-' (from pure shock of course.)

I groaned in pain when my back hit the cold hard ground.

Taylor's Swift's Trouble song pops out of nowhere
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground!
WOOOOAHH WOOOAHHOoh~~
Trouble trouble trouble!

((Guess who's back?~~))

'Shinee's back~~ 😂😂'

((Omo that's a good one 😂😂😂, you're finally getting the hang of it))

Jungkook sat up and vigorously shook his head, looking around the premises and finally realised I was on the floor.
"Omo!" Jungkook exclaimed.
He jumped out the covers and stood beside me, "I'm so sorry Y/N, here..."
He brought out his hand, offering me to grab it.

I flinged his hand away, and chuckled, "It's ok Pabo (fool/idiot, whatever you wanna call it), I'm not dead. I can get up myself."

Jungkook swiftly grabbed my hand and strongly pulled me up to his chest, "I would've picked you up anyways."

Our hearts were beating crazily, I could hear his heart thumping out of his chest.
I gently shove him away, hoping he didn't hear mine.