Under Your Umbrella

Y/N's p.o.v
"Good good, can you turn your head to face the camera please?"

I did exactly that, with a cool and collected facial expression that many models do. I'm usually not good around cameras but y'know what they say, fake it till you make it. I just needed to feel confident in myself and I'm already halfway there.

"WOOO!!! Y/N you're so coooOOOOLLL!!" Christie whooped by the sidelines.

I couldn't help but the let out a laugh out of embarrassment, breaking my composure. But that doesn't stop the photographer to keep taking photos of every movement I make.

The purpose of this photo shoot was that these photos were going to be our profile that is going to be shown on the BigHit website to reveal the identities of the girls in the upcoming girl group. We only recently discovered the CEO had decided to name us Flower Heart, Bangtan's little sister group. Unlike bulletproof, tough-kind of concept they had going on. We have a more delicate, fragile kind of concept but not to the point we're girly, we are capturing the aesthetic concept of flowers that'll make people's heart flutter.

After taking a few pictures, the cameraman signalled me over to check out my photos on the computer. I stared at the good quality photos with awe. I didn't like looking at myself, I find myself ugly but somehow it came out decent. Maybe it's because the photos were well taken.

I waited for the photographer's comment. He nodded a few times, "It's good, I like it."

"Thank you," I bowed to him.

"Ok ok~~" he fiddled a bit on his computer before calling over Sang-So, "Kira, you're next!"

Sang-So jumped up from her seat and walked by me, "You were great out there," she complimented.

A smile grew upon my face, "Thanks, but you'll do better than me hahaha."

I settle myself by the girls' side, they showered me with compliments and assurance that I didn't stuff up, but that I did a good job. But watching the sound of flashes and clicks from the camera still makes me nervous. Watching Kira pose so coolly and naturally was amazing, it was as if she was already a professional model. It gave off such a chic vibe that may never fail to grab people's admiration and attention.

'Wow~~ I really wish I was like her,' I thought to myself.

I felt a few taps on my shoulder, I turned around to see who it was, "Bong-Cha!~"

"C'mon Y/N, I need to retouch your hair," Bong-Cha dragged me to a chair and sat me down.

Bong-Cha, a hairstylist, styles our hair for this shoot. Nothing too extravagant, just simple and elegant hairstyles.

"Wahhh~ look at you~ you're going to be an idol soon," Bong-Cha grinned as she brushes my hair in her fingertips.

I huffed with relief, "Yeah, I still can't believe it."

"What to do?~ When you're going to be a famous, popular idol. You're going to forget me and little Yesung," she dramatically cries behind my head.

"No way~ I won't forget you guys haha, Little Yesung could even brag about me with his friends."

"Are you even worth bragging about?"