The Titan Curse awaits the Child of the Sea

During the next several days, Order's army has not been able to touch Olympus or the demigods. It has been impossible for anyone in Order side to get past the most powerful being in the world. They have lost every single battle and have not yet been able to advance. The only person that stood in Order way is Siren the Dark Angel of Chaos.

She can make any being fade away for good. She can also lure anyone using her siren-speaking powers. She even has power over other elements including lightning. This is why she is listed as the most powerful being in the world. There were some complications in having these. Many other arrogant deities or beings have made it hard for Siren to keep herself from ripping those said people to shreds.

One of them is Annabeth Chase, for one she is being a bitch. She is very stuck-up and thinks her way is the only way. She has been that way since Thalia disowned their friendship after she what she heard her do to her twin. Then her mother then also took away the possibility to think like her and her half-siblings. Her arrogance, ignorance, and her pride is the only thing that makes her a demigod, if not then she would be a mortal child.

Next is David, as always, would be trying to 'bed' the daughter of Chaos. Things are not looking too hot for him. To make sure all the campers are in shape including him, Chiron had made the campers to do the same exercise, warm-ups, and training exercise as the Angel of Chaos. The lucky ones are the child of Ares, Hermes, and the hunters of Artemis. Everyone else seems to be out of shape. David would try to take on the daughter of Chaos, which would have his own ass kicked by a teenage girl who is way out of his league.

Then there Zeus, for being the stuck-up god. He sees Siren as a threat even if she is one of his legacies. No matter what other says, he fears for what will happen at the end of the war. He is one of the most paranoid gods there is. There is a reason why he lets most of his children have a throne on Olympus rather than have other gods there. If he tries to hurt Siren or her army, then most of the gods and goddesses, primordials, minor, or major ones, will try to kill him or make him fade. This is why Zeus is now the least most respected god there is.

Now, Chiron is telling all of the campers, gods and goddesses, nature spirits, and other deities about Persephone third quest. Everyone is gathered around the campfire. Hestia is tending the hearth. As everyone began to settle, many people began to wonder, what is her third adventure? Chiron cleared his throat.

He began "As you may have heard, Persephone thrid quest is about to begin. Olympus has given the campers a quest to rescue two half-bloods. Persephone has already known about the two children as she helped them out of the Lotus Hotel and Casino. They have been locked away since the end of WWII. They were tending a boarding school called Westover Hall in Maine. Her uncle Hades have told her that his furies will be there to help her bring his children to safety. Her mother, Sally Jackson, was giving a ride to six demigods including Persephone herself. They were Thalia Grace, Andrew Chase, Katie Gardner, and the Stolls brothers,-" cue gasped and shocked looks from the campers as they realized this is the Stolls first quest and mission - "-they were meeting up with Grover Underwood who discovers the two demigods. They are Nico and Bianca Di Angelo."

Chiron took a deep breath and continued "They encountered their first monster. That monster was the manticore. It was disguised as the name of 'Dr. Thorne'. The manticore mission was to capture the two demigods but failed to do so. When the manticore began dragging the Di Angelos out of the school, Persephone stealthily followed the monsters. As she neared it, several monsters noticed her and attack her. She was able to summon her spear and started stabbing every monster to dust. When she reached the monster, the Hunters has come out of their hiding spot and began attacking the manticore, but it was no use. The two new demigods were able to get out of harm's way. The manticore is at a stalemate between the Persephone and the Hunters until her friends arrived. Then absolutes chaos erupted from the monsters ranks. When the manticore was unsuccessful he grabbed the nearest demigod which happens to be your daughter, Persephone, Poseidon. She was unable to escape as the monster pulled her off the cliff while knocking her out because of his unsuccessful mission."