The Rise of The Dark Angel

Persephone Jackson swore she was in the underworld. She knew she committed suicide. But the place she is in is nothing like the underworld. How does she know this s not the underworld, well she been there like gazillion times. She admires the place. The place she is in is much more beautiful than Olympus, the Underworld, and her ex-father's palace, combine. She could see the entire universe from here. It is the most amazing thing she has ever seen. Then she heard a masculine voice.

"Beautiful, isn't it," said a man who walks into view. The man was roughly 6'8 with a black gown. He was what you may call handsome. He has eyes of the universe. You could feel the power radiating off of him, but the girl in front of him doesn't seem afraid of him.

"Who are you and why have you brought me here. Isn't kidnapping illegal. I have been kidnapped far too many times in my life-span, so please explain to me, what the actual Hades is going on here" screamed the girl in front of him. The man only replied was a simple chuckle.

"You see Persephone Jackson, I am Lord Chaos the creator of the universe, and I have brought you here because I see potential in you. I want to offer a position for you. To become part of my elites Angel Squad. The commander of that Squad. So, what do you say? I will even give you a new life. I also promise you that I won't send you back to planet Earth" said the man. Persephone gasped and was about to bow, but Chaos just waved it off saying he has no use for it. Persephone began to think about his offer. It was really tempting until she said her final answer.

"I would be an honor, my Lord" replied Persephone. Chaos smiled, but the look in his eyes looked annoyed by the 'Lord' part. Chaos leads her to the throne room where she saw all the primordial gods. There were Aion, Ananke, Aither, Akhlys, Chronos (not Kronos Titan of Time), Chaos, Elpis, Erebus, Gaea, Himera, Himeros, Monos, Nesoi, Nyx, Ophion, Ourae, Ouranos, Physis, Pontus, Tartarus, Thalassa. When Persephone saw Gaea, she gave her a glare worse than the void itself. Many primordials flinched so much that they noted to not get on her bad side. Chaos then cleared his throat.

"Persephone can you stop glaring at Gaea. And to answer your question, the Gaea on earth was her bad side. Like the Greek gods who have the Roman aspect of themselves, we the primordials have a good and evil side of us. You have defeated the evil side of Gaea. The good and evil side of us balances out aspects. Anyways, we are here because we want to bless you and some of us will choose our champion" said Chaos. With that, the primordial gods gave her their blessings. When it was Chaos's turn, the blessing gave her wings. Pitch dark black wings that are dark as the midnight sky. So black that you see nothing but darkness. The empty void itself is the color of Persephone's wing. The Primordials gasped when they saw her wings. Their eyes widen and looked for Chaos for an answer to why her wings are black instead of having white wings.

"Persephone your destiny has been forged and now a new destiny has arrived. With you having black wings you are now the Dark Angel of Chaos. With this being said, you are the princess of the Universe and the rightful heir to the throne of Chaos. You will be the second most powerful being in the universe, Persephone" explained Ananke. Persephone eyes widen and smiled happily.

"Does that mean that I am the daughter of Chaos?" asked Persephone who is very curious about it. The other primordials nodded at her questions. She smiled and her adventure has officially begun.

Time Skip

When Chaos told her that she can pick anyone to be in her elite squadron of Angels, she finally felt happiness in her lifetime. So she picks a few people. Those people are Bianca Di Angelo, Zoe Nightshade, Phoebe, Castor Black, Lee Fletcher, Michael Yew, Selina Beauregard, Charles Beckendorf, Ethan Nakumara, Luke Castellan, Perseus (son of Zeus), Theseus, Orion, Leonidas, Bellerophon, and Andrew Chase. This group of Angels became the elites of the elites of the elites of the elites. So basically they are the number one group of Angels that have a reputation for being the best.