The Legends of Persephone Jackson

As the campers saw Siren defeated and made seven titans fade, they began to fear for her power. They know she was strong, but they didn't know that she was that powerful. Though one demigod seemed to annoyed her so much that she wants to rip his head off and dropkick it into then the open ocean and feed his remains to her pet Kraken. Yes, Kraken. She tamed it once she did Oceanus a favor. So, as a gift, Oceanus gave Siren a smaller Kraken. Anyways, that demigod is David the son of Zeus who constantly flirts with her. Why would he do since he has a girlfriend?

At the campfire, the gods came to spend some time with their children. What Poseidon and Athena didn't know was that Andrew took his fiancé on a special date. Though Poseidon had begun asking Thalia about some of Percie things. He even allowed her to returned her things to his cabin. When he looked at the pictures, he saw so many. There was one of Luke Castellan, Andrew, Annabeth, Grover, and Persephone, smiling at the camera. There were one whereof Tyson, Andrew, and her smiling at the camera. Another picture shows Thalia playing the drums while Persephone was singing while playing guitar. Another picture a huge group picture. This one show all the demigods excluding David. There was Persephone, Annabeth, Andrew, Nico (who was sulking), Thalia, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, Hylla, Travis, Conner, Clarisse, Katie, and many more demigods. They seemed to be celebrating his daughter birthday. Then Thalia gave Poseidon her diary.

When he opened the diary, it has a list of every adventure from the age of twelve until she died. He began reading it and he had tears in his eyes. She defeated many monsters. From monster like Scylla to sorcerer like Circe, to enemies like Atlas. He read every adventure she been through. She went on multiple suicidal quests. She even fought Ares and Hades and still went out victorious. In her diary, she is still Hades favorite niece. She became Hades and Hestia Champion. Once that was over, he took a deep breath and read more. Until Hera took his daughter and switched him with the son of Jupiter. It said all she remembers is her father "Poseidon", her step-mother "Amphitrite", her step-brother "Triton", and her boyfriend "Andrew" we're the memories she remembers. There she ventures onto Alaska. The land beyond the gods. There she freed Thanatos with the help of two Legion soldiers who help bring pride to the fifth cohort. Then they travel to find the mark of Athena. He rolled his eyes at that. The rest of the seven excluding Nico and Andrew, travel to the ancient lands to stop Gaea. She also explains how she beat two giants without the help of a god. She just boiled their blood where Bacchus was utterly useless. The most useless god in the history of the gods. He should have a vote on getting  Dionysus kick out of the council and put his wife on the Olympian Council. Then the next chapter scared him the most. It said "Tartarus" in big bold letters. He read how Andrew and she both fell into Tartarus. There she found new friends and an unlikely ally. She met new monster and immortals. But there he stops. In her diary, it said do not tread on reading any further. He read on as she explains how Andrew and she were both covered in the death-mist that make them invisible to monster. There Akhlys, the primordial goddess of misery and poison attack them using poison. She explains how she used the poison as a liquid. Since poison has the same property of water and it is a liquid, she can control it. His eyes widen at how useful it would have been in the fight against Oceanus. She explains the concept with blood molecules and other liquids. From that moment on, if that power falls into the wrong hands, it could force every living creature out there in the world to slavery. He read on and on and on. Until the end of his daughter life. It was so torturous, so horrendous, too dangerous, to breath-taking, and yet she is still alive. Never had he been so scared in his life for someone he cared for. Then a P.S statement tells all the properties of water and how it triumph over all living organism, matter, and the universe. He is so gonna brag to Zeus and Hades that water is better than lightning and the earth. How simple, water is the very essence of life. Simple as that.

Scene Shifts

At the campfire, the gods were now listening to the stories Chiron is going to tell about Persephone Jackson. This time Poseidon came out with tears. Like he seen something that broke his heart. The other gods welcome him, like his favorite niece, Artemis. Chiron cleared his throat "This is Persephone Jackson second quest. You know what happens in the quest for the Golden Fleece. But do you know it was Persephone who helped the daughter of Ares to find the Golden Fleece? She navigated the Sea of Monsters while sailing with Andrew Chase and Tyson the Cyclopes. They embark on that cursed cruise ship, the Princess Andromeda. They found Kronos coffin. They were then captured by Luke Castellan, who was the lighting thief."- cue grumbling from Zeus and glaring from Hermes and Backbiter- "Persephone told Luke that his father sent him, but it was no use as he was too stubborn to choose the good and the bad. Persephone was able to find a boat where she made Andrew and Tyson get off the boat without her. From what I heard from a fellow demigod, Chris Rodriguez, he saw something completely awe-inspiring. She was able to conduct electricity so powerful, it rivals Zeus's master bolt. She struck the giant twins which vaporized them instantly and several monsters on board, not only that, but it completely damages the ship engine, the navigation system, GPS, and of course all electronics on board."