The Betrayal

On a beach stood an eighteen-year-old girl, who was so beautiful that she rival Aphrodite in every way possible. She has silky brunette raven black hair that is midnight black that touched her hips. Her hair waves like the ocean sea. The tips of her hair have a small tip of ice blue, like the ocean waters. She has unmatched sun-kissed skin and is tan like she went out to the beach every day. Her face is chisel to a perfection that not even Aphrodite can become. She has icy-sea blue eyes. She wore a simple white blouse with a black leather jacket. She wore short jeans with some white vans converse shoes. She is five-foot tall and seven inch. She has several pieces of jewelry. She has ten rings on her fingers, four bracelets on her wrist, a pair of dove ear-rings, an owl necklace, and a dove necklace. These jewelry are genially beautiful.

Little did the girl know that her grandmother, Aphrodite is watching her with happiness and pride. She saw her began to sing. A song about betrayal. It was so sad, that Aphrodite indeed felt pity for her granddaughter. She wanted to help her, but can't do so because of the cursed ancient laws. Oh, how she just wants to flash in front of her so she can just help her of all people.

Time Skip

When the brunette girl came back from the beach, she was treated awfully by her friends. The started blaming her for things she didn't do. They started believing the new demigod, David Blake, a son of Zeus. For once she hated him more than anything. He is the single most annoying person she has ever met. He would constantly flirt and asked her out. He would do this every day and every day she would reject him or avoiding him. Then he started going out with Annabeth Chase. She knew his tactics. He hopes that she would get jealous of her friend and make her go out with him. Good tactics right, wrong! She isn't a legacy of Athena for nothing. She knew his tactics, his strategies, his every moves, she knows every single piece of knowledge. She knows when to attack, how she should attack, and how to analyze your opponent. This is what makes her unique. She is the most intelligent being in the world, thus rivaling Athena's wisdom.

Then David started spreading lies about her. Almost instantly everyone started believing him. Annabeth supported him along with some of her friends. The one that stood by her was the Hunters of Artemis, Thalia, Grover, Artemis, Hades, Hestia, and Aphrodite. Chiron couldn't help her because he is finding an antidote for her. An antidote that may help her from having a severe flashbacks or episodes. The last time that happens, it was not very pretty. David was pretty much in the infirmary for at least four weeks. He almost lost his manhood, several limbs, and he pretty much lost a lot of blood from Persephone.

When her friends blamed her for their problems, it then caused one person to put her in a state where she almost collapses from brain damage. Nico Di Angelo, the son of Hades, then blamed him for Bianca's death. This set her off. She gets so many mental images of her dead friends blaming her for their deaths. She then tenses and did not move for one second. Nico then continued insulting and blaming her. The other campers did the same thing until Chiron came to Persephone rescue. Chiron brought her to the big house where he gave her some 'special medication'. This medication is only part of the cure he had found out that can help get out of her mental state.

Time Skip

After Persephone mental state, Chiron received a message from Persephone's family, her mortal family. They decided to move to Canada. He doesn't know how to explain this to Persephone. He knew that she was disowned by her father. She was blamed for hurting Tyson, which forced him into a coma. This could be the last straw. The last straw that could end her life. He doesn't know what to do. She is already broken, but adding this to the list would just kill her a thousand times over.

When Persephone received the message, she just sat there with a tearful expression. She just couldn't believe that her mother would just leave her alone. So Persephone decided there is nothing to live for. She immediately went back to her apartment with Chiron permission. She somehow got Chiron to let go back home to let her think. What he doesn't know was this will be the last time he will ever see her. The last anyone will hear of Persephone Jackson.

Time Skip

Persephone then saw her mother and step-father get into a sixteen wheeler. She saw the truck moved. She didn't get to say goodbye, but she went inside the apartment. She took out her trusty old sword, Anaknosmos or aka Riptide. She uncapped the hairpin. She took one last look at her sword. The bronze leaf shape xiphos lighted up the room she was in. She closed her eyes as she stabbed herself. She died from a large amount of blood loss. Her last glance was a beautiful woman who was terrified at what she had done. She then heard loud "NOOO". That voice belongs to her grandmother, Aphrodite.

Aphrodite had just witnessed her granddaughter commit suicide. Oh, how is she gonna tell this to the council? She was crying as she then saw her granddaughter body shimmery dissolved. Then her granddaughter memory was wiped out of her. She doesn't even remember her. All she knew was a raven-haired girl who defeated Kronos and Gaea. She had no name. The goddess of love couldn't remember her name. To speak, no one does. All but one. Who is it? Well, Thalia Grace remembers her beloved cousin who gave up her life. She followed her back to her house where she committed suicide. She couldn't stop her in time. Who was that being that could do this? Simple, it was Lord Chaos. He knew it was time for her. A time of a new beginning. Something that could help the gods, but first Chaos needed to make Persephone his daughter. For he has created something. A new fate has begun and the fate of Persephone Adriane Sophia Jackson has officially just begun. This is only the beginning. For she has been reborn as the Siren, the Dark Angel of Chaos.

The new heir of Chaos has been born. All hail Siren the Dark Angel of Chaos, the princess of the universe, the heir to the throne of Chaos, and the commander of the Angel of Chaos.