SPECIAL 6

Jimin went to Japan but Hyura didn't know that he went to Japan for the press conference that will be held on the same day after he arrived. So Hyura was still keep on acting like she was Kai's girlfriend.

They went to the shopping mall. As usual, they will went to the same restaurant as that was their favorite. " Kai, people thought that we are dating. Don't you think we are liars? " Hyura asked Kai who was still scrolling his phone. " I will explain to my fans and people who thought that we are dating by myself. Don't worry. I think they will get it when I explain." Kai's voice stated that he was a little bit worried. Maybe because he was afraid if everyone will be mad. They did this because they wanted to make Jimin jealous and felt hurt.

While he was keep on scrolling his phone, his eyes were getting wider. He tried to be as chill as he could and looked at Hyura calmly. " where is Jimin right now?" Hyura was a little bit worried because of his sudden question. Why did he suddenly asked that question? " Japan, why?" She asked him back because she was being curious.

Kai showed his phone; with an article about the press conference that have started thirty minutes ago. That means, Jimin was there, with that girl.

The article stated that Jimin admitted that that Japanese model was someone who he was comfortable to talk to and he admitted that he would like to date a woman like her. He won't rejected if that woman asked him to be in a relationship with her. " I am very comfortable with her and definitely will date her anytime. So, is it clear about our status? " that was what Jimin said when he was at the press conference.

Hyura who was reading that couldn't hold her tears anymore. One drop of tears fall on the table. Followed by another drop of tears. She was disappointed and so freaking sad at the same time. She felt like she was backstabbed by her own husband. Kai was there and he was comforting her by hugging her tightly. She was resting her head on his chest, because that's what she needed in this situation; someone who comforted her. "book a flight ticket for me to Japan right now. I need to get there as soon as possible." Hyura spoke after she wiped her tears with her bare hands.

" wait, are you sure? " Kai asked her because he knew that a decision made by someone who was still mad won't be right. So was afraid if she will do something bad. " I am very sure. I will settle this by myself. And I'm sorry Kai. I cannot continue the acting. So, help me to explain it to everyone. Thank you for everything, my best friend" Hyura said with her tears were still falling on her cheeks. And she stood up and walked away.

She reached home by taxi because she wanted to make it faster. She needed to change her clothes. After that, she grabbed the same taxi to the airport with the screenshot of her online flight ticket given by Kai. She will be joining the economy class in the flight but she's okay with that.

She arrived at the airport without bringing anything. She just brought her hand phone with some amount of money. Everything was left at her home. She got a mission which was to meet Jimin. She took her flight and arrived at Tokyo. As soon as she arrived at Tokyo, she quickly texted Jimin.

" I heard that you have been staying at an apartment with your girlfriend at Japan " she sent the text to Jimin. She was actually have no idea where was Jimin so she just texted that to make Jimin told her where he was staying actually. After a few minutes, Jimin replied her. " excuse me, what? I've been staying at Avenue Hotel since the first time I came here okay. " he replied. Okay nice. She got the hotel that Jimin was staying. So she went there by her own.

Jimin must be somewhere else since he won't be here because it's still early for him. Hyura thought. So she was sitting at the lobby of the hotel. She fall asleep because she was too tired. After half an hour, she woke up as she heard camera's clicking sounds. She opened her eyes and her eyes went wider.

" what are you doing here, Park Hyura ?"

It was Jimin with a lot of reporters behind him.