CHAPTER 14

"A loving heart is the truest wisdom"
-----------------------------------

After having our breakfast together, I was helping the maids doing the house works; washing the dishes, mopping the floor and wiping the windows. Jimin went out after he finished his breakfast. He only wore his plain white shirt with his short pant so I was assuming that he went out for a simple morning exercise. But after an hour, he came in from the front door while I was taking my rest on the couch at the living room. His hairs were all wet and his shirt too; revealing his shape of his body. As he was wearing a plain white shirt, it made his body to be revealed. "Yah, did you go for a jog?" I asked while eating the snacks and looked at him who was ruffling his hairs. He looked extra cute and hot looking like that. "I washed the car just now." He said. Oh he didn't go for a jog but he washed his car until he was all wet like that. I nodded head while checking him out from his head to his toe. "Go and get change, faster." I said and turned my head around to watch the television. He walked closer to me and stood right beside me. "Why? Aren't you are enjoying the show?" He asked while winking. I rolled my eyes and my left hand pushed him away from standing there. He laughed while walking upstairs to take his shower.

I thought that he already went into the room to take his shower. But he walked out from the room with a towel wrapping around his waist while calling for me from upstairs. "You should go and take your shower too. We're going out." He said with both of his hands were placed at his waist. I ate the snacks and turned my head to look at him; who was still standing in front of our room's door while glaring at me. "What? Can't we just stay at home?" I asked while my mouth was still full of the snacks. He rolled his eyes for the first time of the day after hearing what I just said. "Do you think I'm washing my car for nothing?" He asked. I chuckled at him as he looked very annoyed with me at that moment. Whatever, who knew about it? His car was dirty by the way so it made sense when he washed his car. "Let's not waste our time and take shower together." He said while smirking before his eyes formed eye smiles and his face was slightly red as he was embarrassed of his own words. I chuckled as I saw him blushing over his own words, it was so damn cute.

I had no idea where we were going so I just got changed and wore a proper and nice shirt; because I already took my shower after doing the house works. Jimin who was getting ready in front of me still didn't say anything. But he came and took his seat on the bed right beside me after that. He looked straight into my eyes while he placed his hands onto mine. "Thanks, Hyura. For accepting my love and for loving me." He said with his shining eyes. His words could never disappoint me except for what he said when we were enemies back then. I nodded my head and gave him a smile. He moved his face closer to mine and said, "You didn't give me a kiss today?" His face was getting closer to mine but at the end, I pushed his face away from mine and stood up smiling at him. He pouted after he just got rejected.

But I felt bad, so I did give him a quick peck on his cheeks before I walked out from the room. He smiled ear to ear after I just gave him a kiss. After that, we walked to his car and he drove both of us away from the house. "A kiss is not enough; I need more than that later. You owe me that." He said. My face was heating up as I heard what he just said. It was very silent inside the car but the atmosphere was filled with music that both of us like. We were listening to Lauv's songs. Jimin was singing to the song to making me fall in love with his voice even more. I used to say his voice was sucks; but we all knew, I was lying to myself because his voice was such a voice from heaven. After a few minutes, we finally arrived at a huge mansion that was very beautiful. Jimin parked his car outside of the mansion. "Here we are. Let's go." He said.

"Wait, whose mansion is this?" I hold his hand; stopping him from walking out from the car yet. I wanted and needed to know. He placed his right hand on mine and smiled before he walked out from the car. He walked towards the door and opened it for me. I walked out from the car and followed Jimin's steps as our hands were interlocked to one another. He brought me and we stop right in front of the mansion's door; he knocked the door after that. A middle-aged woman opened the door and smiled after her eyes met Jimin's. "Hello aunty, how are you? How are the kids doing?" He asked. I started to become more curious after I heard the word kids. If that was his relative's mansion, I never met the aunty before. "Hey Jimin, my little squishy. I'm good as you can see. The kids, they will surely become happy if they know that you come." She said. Her eyes met mine after she said that. She looked at me with a very serious look before she looked back at Jimin. "With this beautiful lady." She continued. Jimin smiled while both of them were looking at me before he held my hand. "This beautiful lady is my wife; we just made a small ceremony and invited only few people." He explained to her. She looked at me with her sweetest smile before she held my hands and invited me to get into the house. Both of us walked into the house accompanied by the aunty. As we walked inside, I saw a few kids were playing at the living room. While they were few more kids inside the mansion. "Yah Jimin, who are they?" I whispered to Jimin while both of us were still standing there; not to make noises as he didn't want them to know that he was there yet. "These are the kids that are having problems in their life; from not being wanted in the family to having no parents anymore." Jimin explained. I was shocked after hearing what Jimin just said. So all of these cheerful kids were all having problems at that young age and they were still cheerful. "All the smiles hide their pain." I said. Jimin nodded; agreed to my words. He then said hi loudly and made every kids turned their heads as they knew the voice and they had been missing Jimin so much as i was informed that Jimin usually came to this mansion and visited them but he didn't come for a long time after the marriage.