CHAPTER 7

"Love is a serious mental disease"
---------------------------------

After a long journey, I finally made it. I did wake her up because to she had to walk too. But after we continued, she did fell asleep again. It was hurting my back but that was fine. I looked at Hyura who was still sleeping beside me. I didn;t want to wake her up yet as she was sleeping comfortably. So I went inside to check wether everything was ready or not. "Okay checked. Now, help me to bring our luggages into our room." I said to the personal assistant provided by the hotel to every residences. He helped me with the luggages while I was carrying my Hyura into our room.

She opened her eyes by the time we were entering our room. Her eyes widen as she knew that she wasn't familiar with the room. She knew it wasn't hers. "Jimin, where are we?" She asked while sitting on the bed with petals on it. It wasn't what I requested, it was the room booked by my assistant. "We're on holiday. Don't you like it?" I asked. She replied with a smile; a weak one. I noticed that and asked her to just relax.

Hyura's pov

As I was still curious and shocked of what's happening, my eyes were wandering around the room and found two luggages belonged to both of us. Quickly, I went to check what did he bring inside the luggage for me. Luckily, what he brought suited my taste.But the was something missing. "Jimin, these are all fine and okay. But you didn't bring my..." I said while making a sign with looking at my bra to make him understand. He laughed as he finally knew what I was talking about. "We'll go and buy them later okay? Are you expecting me to bring them for you? I was totally forgot about that. I'm a man so you know, man doesn't wear that." He explained the reason why he forgot to bring them for me. That was sucks as that was the most important part after all. I chuckled because I thought he was so clumsy and that was funny.

But the was still something that had been lingerng around my mind. He said he didn't want to go for a holiday together, why did he bring me here? Was it because I had a fever? "Hyura, we're going out this evening to buy all the things that you need okay." He said while walking towards the bed to take his rest as he was driving all the way to here. So he must be tired. "Whatever. Jimin, I wanna go out for a while." I said while applying lipstick on my lips and tied my hair into ponytail. He sat on the bed while looking at me who was getting ready to go out. "No, you have to take a rest. Let's sleep first." He said while patting the surface of the bed beside him. I turned my body to face him. "I'm not asking your permission, hubby. I am just informing you so that you'll know." I said while rolling my eyes and continued to get ready. His face was heating up as I mentioned the word 'hubby'. What a really weird man.

As I opened the door of our room and put on my shoe, I heard him shouting from inside the room, "You have a husband, don't flirt with any guy or I'll tell your parents." He shouted. I chuckled because of his words. Why did he care all of sudden? "Wow there's a lot of handsome guys even in the hotel." I shouted back just to hear him sighing. I laughed and continued walking; leaving that annoying brat alone inside the room. I walked out from the lift and took my seat at the couch at the lobby of the hotel. I wasn't feeling well yet and I still wanted to walk, to make myself to feel better. As I was sitting there alone, someone was walking towards my direstion. That person stood up without saying anything. So I decided to turned my head to look at that person. "Is the seat taken?" He asked, giving me his sweet smile. I smiled back before answering him. "Oh no, you can sit." I said as if the seat was mine huh.

"So, you come alone here? For holiday or you're working here?" He asked; trying to be friendly with me. I just wanted to talk to him as he looked very nice and soft-spoken. "Yes, I'm on my holiday. And you?" I asked; asking him the same question again. Everytime he wanted to start talking, he will definitely smiled first. That was so cute and sweet. "I'm a teacher, I came here with my students. We're having a trip.I'm Gary, Kang Gary." He said. Introducing his name to me and telling me that he was a teacher. That's cute even more. He must be a very sweet teacher! "I'm Hyura." I said and we both smiled.