CHAPTER 6

"Love sees no colour, age, weight or looks; it only sees what is in your heart."
-----------------------------

It was finally d-day. The day that everyone was waiting for excluding me and Jimn obviously.

The moment I entered the hall,

I was walking while everyone's eyes were plastered at me. Park Jimin was waiting and my dad was holding my hand; bringing me towards him. How can I tell everyone that I don't have feelings towards him? How can I tell my dad that I don't even love him? How can I stop this marriage from going on? As soon as I arrived and stood beside Jimin; everything would be late. I can't stop this marriage. But I don't want to continue it either.

That was what I've been thinking while walking towards the direction when Jimin was waiting.

We were officially became a marriage couple. A fake couple just like what he wanted, in that fake marriage with the fake feelings. It was all fake. While all the guests were enjoying themselves eating and talking, both of us were busy with our own friends. Our marriage didn't invite a lot of people. We just invited our close friends and relatives. We still wanted to keep this marriage a secret. As we were talking to BTS, I saw my mom was walking to us. "We don't have much time, so I want to say thank you to both of you. I felt so lucky to have Jimin here in our family. Jimin, please take care of my daughter. She's very precious to me. Don't do stupid things okay both of you." My mom gave a very long speech to both of us. We were both holding her hands and joined by my dad after a few seconds. "Mom, just don't worry about us." Jimin said to my mom and dad was just smiling seeing all of us were gathering during the ceremony.

"Mom, I heard you and dad are going to Australia soon, can we join? We can go there for our honeymoon." As fast as lightning, Jimin turned his head to face me after I said we wanted to join them. He looked like didn't want to go to Australia and I also had no idea why. "Baby, we can go somewhere else but not Australia please. We have to let mom and dad alone at Australia." He said while doing his puppy eyes. That was very fake, Jimin.

"Baby? Okay that's weird. So where do you wanna go?" I asked him while my mom and my dad were still standing there and looked at both of us. They were smiling cheepishly as they thought we were doing okay. But we actually did not. "I'm making a surprise for you. Isn't that romantic?" Jimin said making my dad to giggle because of what he just said. I had no idea where did he thought that sweet and romantic. We were both finished talking to each other and turned our heads to face my mom and my dad. They were both still smiling making my face started to heat up. "Please be happy always, Jimin, Hyura. We're going now, okay?" Dad said and hold mom's hand before they both started to walk away. We were waving our hands towards their direction as they started to leave the hall using their car. The were going to the airport right after that.

.

.

.

Thankfully, everything at the hall was settled and everyone already went home including us. We went back to our home using his car. Jimin looked very exhausted. I did offer to drive the car for him but he refused. At least I didn't have to waste my remaining energy to drive the car. While we were on our way, we did talk about a topic. "So, where are we going? I mean for our honeymoon. Wait, not honeymoon. For our holiday?" I asked while focusing on the road. He didn't move his eyes from looking at the road as he was driving very carefully. "Talking about that, we're not going anywhere. I'm too lazy for that. I should spend my time here with my friends and perhaps find myself a girlfriend." He replied. That was harsh and rude. Oh well, I didn't care if he was still with his decsision of not going anywhere, my decision was still going for a vacation together. I still wanted to go no matter what. "Whatever, Jimin. It's not that I really wanna go for a vacation with you. If you don't wanna go, I'll go alone, without you!" I said and pretended to look at my phone; not wanting to see his reaction. I was being serious, I've told my mom that I'm going somewhere with his as our honeymoon, but if hstill with his decision, then fine. I'll just go alone. That was what I've been thinking for the whole time.