SPECIAL

Jimin weren't at home on that time; leaving Hyura alone at their house. Their kids? Of course they were with their grandparents. Because their grandparents were rarely stayed at Korea for a long period like this. So they were spending their time with their grandparents.

Hyura was staying at her house alone because Jimin was still having his world tour. She's bored and empty at the same time. No one to hang out with. She texted everyone but they will always replied her that they were busy. She had no choice.

It's been a long time, Jimin haven't texted her. He haven't called her yet since the day that they departed from Korea. Why? Hyura was still wondering but she always stayed positive. She thought that Jimin might be busy and tired at the same time. " Let see, what's on the news today. Hmm" she was turning the pages of the newspaper one by one. But she stopped when she saw an article about Jimin who was caught having a date with a model at Japan.

" This must be only a rumour. Well-known singer like my husband can't run from this. I trust him. I know, he won't cheat " she said; trying to comfort herself. But then, she saw a car parked at their porch. " See, he's back so that guy won't be him for sure " She said and excitedly ran to the front door to get him. But it was a disappointment to her when the car belongs to Jungkook with the rest of BTs members. They came to visit her.

She invited all of them to come in but her eyes were still searching for someone. Someone that she wanted to meet so that she won't have to be worried about the rumour.

Jungkook : What are you searching for, Hyura? Oh and where's your kids?

Hyura : Tell me, where is him? My kids are not around so don't ask. Answer me first, where is Jimin and why did you guys arrived to early? Did you guys got a separate flight from him?

Namjoon : What flight were you talking about, Hyura? We came here using our cars. Not a flight. You are so funny.

Hyura : Your flight from Japan. Your world tour, at Japan right?

Suga : We have been doing our works at our studio all the time. For our solo albums and comeback and so on. We have no time to go for a vacation, Hyura. We came here to ask Jimin, why he didn't come for our dance practice? We need him to help us.

Jimin didn't come? Jimin said that he will be gone for their world tour together. That's made Hyura became more worried. She ignored everyone and she reached her hand phone and dialed his number.

Jimin : I'm sorry, babe. I haven't got a chance to call you.

Hyura : Babe? Since when did you call me that? Oh hello, I am your wife, not that Japanese model that you are dating.

Jimin : What? Wait, dating? What are you talking about? I am not dating anyone.

Hyura : Really? But I think that you are lying. Because you called me babe and you never called me that.

Jimin : Oh, did I just called you that? I'm sorry. I have no intention to call you with that. But sorry, Hyura. I got to go now. Bye.

He ended the call and Hyura couldn't help herself to calm down. But then, BTS members approached her. They were hoping that Jimin will came. Because they got to go for a live show. And they will performed.

Is he really cheated on me?

No he's not. I knew him for a long time.