CHAPTER 15

"The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart"
--------------------------------

We finally arrived at home after hanging out with Bigbang members and also the rest of BTS members. While we were inside the car just now, Jimin was driving the car without even saying anything. So I was assuming that he was focusing on the road that was why he didn't talk. But it got even weirder as we arrived at our house but he still didn't talk to me. "You guys can sleep in the rooms or anywhere you want." I said to the rest of BTS members as they were sleeping at our house for the night. Our house was the nearest one to the cafe compared to the others so they made their decision to just stay at our house. "Sure. Thanks, Hyura." Namjoon Oppa said as he was taking his seat on the couch at living room with the others. I was about to walk upstairs but I stopped after hearing Taehyung said something. "Can I sleep with you and Jimin?" He asked. I chuckled after hearing what he just said but Jin Oppa ended up pulling his ears as he was asking for something unnecessary and nonsense. All of us laughed except for Jimin who simply walked away and went into our room without even saying anything.

I walked into our room and saw Jimin already changed into his pyjama. I smiled before I asked, "Jimin, are you okay?" I said. There still no words coming out from his mouth. It was just silent. I got changed into my pyjama before walking towards him who was sitting on the bed. I sat right beside her and still, he didn't say anything. I placed my head onto his shoulder. I held his hands and asked again if he had something to tell me. "I'm a little bit upset because you talked with them a lot." He said. I smiled before looking at his eyes after that. I moved closer to him and placed my lips onto his. He wasn't respond at first but after a few seconds, he started to kiss me back. After I pulled myself from kissing him, I stare deeply into his eyes. "Even if I talked to thousands people, you are still the best person to talk with, Jimin." I said. He smiled but that smile wasn't the sincere one that he ever gave. I continued talking while placing my hand right on his jaw and pulled his head to look at me. "I only love you not them, you know that, right?" I asked. He nodded his head before placing his lips again onto mine.

He pulled his legs onto the bed together and moved his body to face me. "I love you, always." He said. My face was heating up as what he just said can never made me feel bad as what he just said always made me happy after hearing it. I smiled with my blushing face before I hugged him and we both hugged each other on the bed. He looked better and he shouldn't have to get jealous of anyone to be honest. But jealousy was the mark of love that was getting stronger. We broke the hug but still holding both of our hands. "Are you having fun today, baby?" He asked. I nodded my head. The moment where Fyra and the kids called me mummy were flashed in my mind. The moment where we met Bigbang which was the first time in my life was appeared in my mind as well. I really enjoyed myself. "Thank you for bringing me along wherever you go. I'm glad that you always think of me, my arch enemy." I chuckled after saying that. Jimin who just heard the word enemy that I mentioned pouted before smiling as he knew that we were in love instead of hating each other just like how we used to be before.

We both ended up sleeping while facing each other. We were both tired because it was such a very tiring day for all of us.

.

.

.

It was already morning where the sun rays were filling the room through the translucent curtain that we had in our room. I opened my eyes; seeing the most beautiful yet handsome person on earth sleeping beside me. His sleeping face was beautiful as if he was the sleeping beauty. I remembered the last thing he did was singing lullaby for me to sleep and when I already closed my eyes, he whispered, "You're cute that I didn't want to let you go." That was the last thing he did; thinking that I already fall asleep. I played with his hair while still admiring his face. "You're cute that I want to hold you always." I said slowly; more to whispered. But then his eyes were wide opened and he grabbed my hand that was playing with his hair making me to stop playing with his hair. He looked into my eyes. We were looking at each other for a few seconds. It was nice that we could cuddle like that. He then moved his head closer to mine simultaneously looking at my lips. He was aiming for my lips. I moved my head even move closer to his. We were an inch apart from each other and about to kiss. "HELLO LOVEBIRDS WAKE UP!" The door was widely opened; revealing Jin Oppa standing in front of the door with his shocked expression after he saw us almost kissed. We both pulled each other quickly and tried to act like nothing happened. My face was all red as I was very embarrassed when Jin Oppa caught us like that. "Yah Hyung, don't you know that you're supposed to knock before enter." Jimin said in frustration. He sighed after that while Jin Oppa was smiling shyly and entered our room after that. "Sorry, I get used to our dorm's environment where we enter when we want." He said. Jimin kept on sighing even after Jin Oppa already explained. He brought a plate of pancake into our room too. WOW! Breakfast was served in our room when Jin Oppa was around. "I'm here to introduce to you these good looking pancakes." He said. It was more to refer to him actually.