CHAPTER 13

"Love is the beauty of the soul"
-----------------------------------
I was looking through the window; wondering if he really mean it when he said he was in love with me. I was unsure with my own feeling because I didn't want to waste my time loving someone who I didn't sure if he love me for real or not. I was unsure with my own feeling because I didn't know if the feeling that I had suppose to be called love or just comfortable being around him. Both of us didn't say any words since we entered the car. The silence was accompanying both of us inside the car. No one said anything yet both of us were having our own thought; Jimin was focusing on the road while me; with my daily woman habit which was being an over thinker. Out of the blue, he started to talk. "Hyura, are you okay?" He asked. That was so random but I really like when someone being caring like that. I smiled before answering him. "I'm okay, why?" I asked. He smiled and continued focusing on the road without even replying me. That was so weird because he was the one who started it first. Maybe he was just trying to break the silence between us.

"Yah Park Jimin! Where are you actually trying to bring me?" I asked; more to shouting as I noticed that it wasn't the way to go to school. Was that why he asked if I was okay? He was bringing me to somewhere else with our uniform? People will notice that we were skipping school. He smirked while driving. "You're driving me crazy, Park Jimin." I shouted and folded my hands on my chest while pouting; showing that I didn't agree with his idea. While we were still inside the car, his phone was ringing but he didn't pick up the call yet he just ignored it. The same unknown number was calling him for a few times and it was very annoying as I kept on hearing his ringtone repeatedly. "Do all handsome people around the world experience this?" He suddenly said and I looked at him with giving a disgusted look. He knew that I was annoyed by what he just said. It kept on ringing, "Answer it for me, Nerd. Why are you being so dumb, I'm driving." He said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes before taking his phone. "It is once in a blue moon for you to ask me to answer the phone call for you." I said and picked up the call.

"Hello" A very familiar girl's voice started to speak up. I knew that voice and I totally remembered her. The voice that I might be missing yet I didn't want to hear her at all. "Hello, Jimin. I knew I didn't have a wrong number, I'm very sure." She said while chuckling. I remained silent as she was still talking alone. Did she knew that Jimin was married to me; her freaking arch enemy? "Yes you're not wrong. This is Jimin's number. Haven't heard about you for a long time." I said to her through the phone while Jimin was looking at me with his confused look as he had no idea who was calling him and I knew her. She kept quiet maybe she can guess already who was speaking. A smirk of victory appeared at the corner of my lips as I knew, it was correct, the person that I had in my mind; she was the one who was speaking. "Nyra, hello." I said as she still didn't say anything. I just wanted her to get the real thing that I was talking to her at that time.

"Wait, I don't get this. Who are you?" She asked. Oh she was still confused with what happened. Did she already forget my voice? That was impossible because I remember hers. "Your best friend. Oooppss I mean you closest friend but not the best." I said sarcastically. She laughed a few seconds after I said that to her. It made me curious of what she thought so funny but I didn't care of the reason as I knew, she possibly already knew me. "Hahahah BITCH, don't ever think that I don't know you." She said while laughing. Jimin was trying to take the phone away as he noticed that my facial expression changed after picking up the call for him. I smirked after hearing what she just said. "Said the one who didn't get it at first." I said. It was true as she didn't know it was me who was talking to her when I already knew her voice since the first she said hello.

"Didn't know that you're the type that simply takes someone else's phone." She said. It's confirmed, she didn't use her brain before she talked. Why she didn't make any assumptions just like how she always did. I laughed; making Jimin to look at me weirdly. I knew, there must be a lot of things in his mind at that time. "You're always wrong; he gave me his phone by the way. Let's just say you're not that important to him." I said; making her to become mad as she heard what I just said. It was what I wanted to do as she always wanted to win when she always got everything wrongly. "Oh by the way, Nyra. Do you actually want attention? But we're sorry; we didn't give it nor sell it to anyone at this moment." I said. Jimin who was sitting beside me was trying very hard to not to laugh over my words.