CHAPTER 11

"Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction"
------------------------------

I am very happy because I had a chance to meet Jin's girl. But I was thinking why me and Jimin couldn't do the same. I mean, being sweet couple like them. Why do we always had to fight? Can't we just live happily?

Whatever, I started to continue doing my works at the kitchen. Yes finally I finished cooking even though someone was being annoying and kept teasing me while I'm cooking. Yes who else. It's Jimin the annoying jerk.

Me: Hey Jimin, eat the vegetables. I made it special for you okay. So eat them!

Jimin: What? I'm sorry but I can't hear you. So I won't do it.

Me: No! I made them special for you. So you must eat the vegetables. Eat them or...

Jimin: Or what? You wanna kiss me huh? I'm not going to stop you if you wanna do that. Because you are my wife. How can a husband stops his wife for kissing him. Okay just kidding. I'll eat if you feed me.

I nodded my head. So I took a spoonful of vegetables and feed him just like what he wanted me to do. He just opened his mouth and ate them without hesitated.

Me: What's wrong, Jimin. Hahahah you look very funny.

Jimin: It just, not my type. Ew.

Jin & Nuuna : Hey look at them. They are really cute. Awww, I wish we could be like them.

Jin: So guys, this is my girlfriend. Just to let you know. After this, we are going to meet the members. I'm going to introduce her to them.

Nuuna: Hey, just call me Nuuna. Hyura, you are very lucky to have him. So take care okay.

Jin: Oh by the way, Hyura. You have to be thankful because you got Jimin. The foods are very delicious. And Nuuna never praised anyone before.

Me: Erm hahha thanks.

Jimin: Yeah look at her husband huh. She learnt how to cook from me okay. Look at my hands, full of cooking skills. Can you see them? Right, pabo?

Me: Yah! Stop calling me pabo you jerk!

Jimin: Okay my beautiful wife.

Nuuna: Aww look at that. Haih. Hopefully, you marriage will last long.

Jin: I know right.

We continued after having a chit chat together. It was awkward but Jimin broke it by standing up and walked to the kitchen part. After a few minutes, a very nice smell can be smelled by us.

After few more minutes, he walked to us while bringing a plate with something towards us. And the he placed the plate on the table.

Jimin: Attention! Jin hyung and Nuuna cannot eat this yet. I'm going to let my beautiful wife to eat it first. You guys can eat this but later.

Nuuna/jin: Woah, wife is the first priority.

Me: Yes, let me eat this first. Because he's really bad at cooking so I guess he don't want you to die. That's why.

Jimin: That's not funny, Hyura. You have to enjoy this first after that you can judge. I learnt how to cook just for you okay.