Chapter 48

"Where is Harry?" I mumbled to myself.

"Right behind you darling" A voice I've grown to love spoke.  Darling.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"At work" he smiled.

"Okay so now...?" I trailed of not knowing I wanted him here.

"Well you were the one looking for me" he objected.

"I was and I don't why but we can do something?" I asked.

"Ok what shall we do then?" He said making a thinking face. All I was focused on was the man in front of me. I couldn't think of anything right now.

"I don't know you decide Mr. Gang leader" I mocked.

"We can cook something?" He asked and I nearly choked on my own breathe.

"What!?" I was quite shocked.

"We can make something it's going to be fun" he tried to be as calm as possible. Yes bitch we can make babies and it's really going to be fun.

"Okay come on then" I said started walking. You don't get these chances again and again.

"Everyone leave" Harry spoke as soon as we entered the kitchen. Everyone swarmed off to the doors like hungry locusts.

"You won't change that rude attitude of yours?" I laughed.

"Says the person who's been kicked out of school thrice for being rude and beating boys" Harry rolled his beautiful green eyes.

"How do you know that?" I interrogated.

"I just know" he shrugged.

"We are making chicken Alfredo and garlic sauce pasta" he told me.

"What about we add a little sweetness to our menu too?" I asked.

"How?" He asked.

"We will bake cupcakes afterwards" I said and smiled.

So I started gathering up the things. Half of them were not needed as Harry was putting them back in the cabinets of his huge kitchen. We started with boiling pasta then making sauce then the chicken Alfredo.

"Ok so this is done. Let's start with the cupcakes" I said and he nodded.

I opened the flour bag and took out 1 cup in the large bowl. Harry was intently watching me and then he came closer and closer and then suddenly my vision blurred and my eyes closed. Because he had thrown a handful of flour on my face.

"Harry!" I shouted.

"What?" He tried to play innocent.

"I'll kill you!" I shouted.

"You know you won't" he replied and it was so true I mean I'd never do anything like that but you know what? I can do something else. I too grabbed the bag and threw flour at him.

"What the fuck Angel?" he groaned.

"You started this!" I shouted.

"And I'll end this" he laughed wickedly and soon a bottle of milk was in his hands. I tried to run but he caught my hand poured the milk all over me when I tried to wiggle out of his grasp I slipped because of the milk on floor so I did what I wanted. I pulled him with me. I hit the floor with huge force that it felt like my bones were crushed Harry landing right on top of me.

"I can not believe this!" Harry mumbled. His hair were all messy and on his face and he looked so angelic at the moment. I couldn't help myself as I pulled my hand towards his face to swipe the hair off his face. I don't know why it is so intoxicating to be near him. I feel like I'm addicted to him. In this frenzy his face neared mine and right now I wanted it. My lips were aching to be kissed. I never had such desire to kiss someone. But him. Even though I knew it was wrong.