Chapter 42

1st March, 1999

Harry asked me why I was acting so strange. I've been ignoring him from past few days. I didn't want to tell him that my father don't likes his family. But he was so curious he was asking again and again. He was apologising if I was acting strange for something he did. But I couldn't hold it inside me for too long so I told him. I told him everything and the only thing he did was smile. He told me about the rivalries of our families. He was a Styles and I was a Casper. He told me about how our parents fought over the territories for years, how they fought for money and power. He knew that this was wrong because he wasn't saying anything in favour of his family neither mine. He told me how dangerous they are and how they killed people. This made me hate my father more He kills people! Harry is the complete opposite of everything he told me about his family. He is someone I love and I forever will but when I asked him that if he knew about all this why didn't he told me and why didn't he stopped. He could've have got hurt. The thing he told me was so meaningful so real that I don't think that I could ever forget it.
"There's no right time and place for love. It can happen anytime, anywhere with anyone"

I never trust people easily but I trusted them and now it's the biggest regret of my life.  Forgiving them won't be hard, trusting them again would.

I don't know who I'm now even? I've been lied to my whole life. I never knew about my family what could be more worse than that? The two people I loved the most because I didn't have anyone else to love, broke me into several pieces that now picking them up will take quite time.

I don't give two flying fucks about the power or the money. I hate this all. These things are temporary. I know people say money could buy them happiness that's stupid. When you've all the money all the power but no love, your life is nothing. It is empty and hollow. There's no joy in it. You wear designer clothes, shoes, makeup, you live in mansions, You've the expensive most cars of all time, you've servants here and there,you eat the best food this all and please your mind but not your heart. These things will make you happy temporarily but what after that? When you lay down at your bed at night what do you think? What do you do when you've nightmares? You want someone to be with you. You want someone to love you unconditionally so do you. That's what life is all about. Love. But everyone does not get it no matter how much they try. All my life the only thing I've ever wanted was love and family and now I see I couldn't get either of them.

I want to know myself first now before I know other people. I need to trust myself before I trust someone else. Harry of course has something he wants from me but I trust him. He is cruel. He is evil. But he won't lie. He won't break my trust.

The door to my room burst opened and Caroline came rushing with two bodyguards. She looked so worried so terrified. She was completely pale.

"What happened?" I stood up from the floor.

"Listen to me carefully. We are being attacked at the base in Dublin. So they'll accompany you to the airport. Harry wants to shifts you immediately." She spoke rather fast.

"Who attacked? What are you talking about?" I asked panicking.

"There are many enemies out there. The only thing you need to know is you've to go" she said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'm going to stay here" she stated as a matter of fact.

"Then Why am I going?! I'll stay here too" I said.

"This is not safe for you please go with them" She said. It was obvious no one could make her understand.

"Caroline Enough you guys treat me like some kid. Stop it okay. I can take care of myself " I spoke.