Chapter 59

"If I can't have you, is love completely off the table?"

Angelina's Pov: (1 year later)

You make many decisions in your life some are meaningful and some are totally futile and sometimes you know the outcome of your decisions even before you make them and sometimes you are clueless.

Life goes on. Nothing stops because of someone. When people say they'll die without someone, they don't. No one does. Death is scary and people don't have the courage to welcome it.

The memory of that day still fresh in my mind like it happened just yesterday. I wanted to forget it and move on but turns out I can move on without forgetting it. It did change me in many ways but it didn't break me. I left that place for my own sanity.

Flashbacks:

"I want to leave" The words flew out of my mouth before I knew.

"Leave where?" Seth asked.

"Anywhere but here" I said.

"Yes it'll be good for her to get out of this mess for the time being" Kevin added.

"I'm not sure" Seth murmured.

"She will be guarded" Kevin responded.

"Are you going to be okay with that?" Seth asked. He knew I never liked being monitored but it was different this time.

"Yes. Also I want your best men" They were surprised by what I asked for but they didn't question me any further.

And this was how I left the place with my best worst memories.

-------------------------------

I landed in New York when it was 8pm. Gave me enough time to take rest. The flat was in the middle of the city a huge skyscraper view. It was beautiful.

The apartment itself was huge. I was so used to living in that castle type mansion that this modern apartment looked weird.

I thought I'd be able to have a goodnight sleep but I couldn't. It'd take time to adjust of course but I was getting restless.

Suddenly I wanted to drink but there was nothing in this place and I was alone. I looked up clubs near where I lived and surprisingly there were alot but aren't I a minor?

I called Rob who was one of the persons sent with me and he came to me in matter of minutes.

"Is everything alright Miss" he asked.

"I want to go clubbing" I replied. He knew what I meant exactly there was no need to further elaborate.

"Yes" Was all he said and  after I changed he took me to one. I wasn't asked anything by the bouncers but I soon realized by looking at the name of the place, 'Casper'

The inside was crazy.

"If you need anything call me, I'll be right here" Rob said and left.

I needed a drink before I could let loose. That one drink turned into two, two into three and it continued and when I realized how much I've had it was too late but who cared at that moment. Just as I was about to pick up another shot a hand stopped mine.

"You should stop" It was surely a man. His accent was different and his voice was nothing like Harry's. No stop it. I turned my head towards him and his tall frame stood there with a smile on his face.