Chapter 2

"We long for fairytales in a world full of nightmares"

Angelina's POV: (Present)

"NO!" I shouted and woke up. Sweat covering my whole body and I was shaking. The door of my room burst opened and set and Kevin came running.

"Lina? What happened" Seth hugged me. I started to cry soaking his shirt.

"Just calm down it was just a bad dream" set whispered in my hair.

"Th-they just do-don't stop-ph" I stuttered.

"I'm here with you. We are here with you." Kevin said.

"I love you guys so much" I cried.

"We love you too. Now sleep" he said kissed me laid me down.

It was nothing new. I woke up to nightmares everyday since that day. Still I couldn't get used to them. My brother's took me to the world's best psychiatrist, I've been to a lot of therapies but nothing helped.

Seth and Kevin where your dream siblings. The loved me more then anything. After mom and dad were killed they took care of me like their own child. They gave me everything and above all they've given me love which was something I needed the most.

I woke up by the alarm ringing. I changed into new clothes. Today was going to be my first day after summer break. I headed to the kitchen where they both were seated.

"Hello darling" Seth said and I kissed his cheek.

"Good morning Lina" Kevin said I kissed him too.

We usually didn't talk while eating. No matter how much we loved each other we never had that bond which siblings had. Maybe it was the huge age gap between us or maybe because they were busy quiet often.

After eating my breakfast I was heading out.

"Angelina?" Seth said from behind.

"Yes?" I asked.

"There's a girl Eleanor Calder she will accompany you in every class. She is a nice girl and she knows you" he explained.

It had always been like this. Whenever we moved I was literally alloted one person who's supposed to be my one and only friend. Sad thing was I never let myselg get to attached emotionally with anyone because I knew I'd end up leaving without any trace of contact and it'll hurt the both of us.

"Okay bye" I said headed to the brand new Range Rover Seth gifted me but never let me drive it. Well I can't blame him I didn't have a license. I had two bodyguards assigned to me whenever I went out. Sometimes I hated it but then again I could understand why my brothers were doing this. They just wanted to protect me.

To say New York is different from Washington would be an understatement or maybe its just me. You can sometimes feel it in the air that somethings different. It was like something in this place was telling me that this is a great new start and my life is going to be changed and I didn't like the mere idea of it.

We reached the school gates and Dan my bodyguard opened the door.

"Thanks" I said and he nodded.