Chapter 61

"Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind"

Angelina's Pov:

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Minho asked for the umpteeth time now.

"Yes don't worry and go" I assured him. He had a promo shoot in London and didn't want to leave us.

"Take care of my baby and yourself, and call me if anything happens" he said hugging me. What will happen? This man is a drama queen.

"You'll be late" I said pushing him out the door.

"Bye. I'll miss you so much, it'd be hard to survive but I'll try" He is an actor for a reason. I shut the door at his face not long before the bell rang.

"What do you want?" I said opening the door but instead of replying he attached our lips in a sweet kiss.

"I love you" he said and with that he left.

Two days went on by like years. Tell me about being dramatic. I missed him.

It was always lonely and gloomy when he wasn't home. I have started depending on him now. I want him around all the time no matter what and now when he isn't it bothers me.

Happiness for me sure is short lived. My phone started ringing. I walked towards the counter where it was placed hoping it was Minho but it wasn't.

It was Lily.

Long story short when I found out about me being pregnant I cut off ties with everyone from my past. I sent the people who came with me back and no one knows about Anna. I don't want them to. I don't want my daughter to be related to any of that. Seth and Kevin kept in contact with me but they also don't know anything about Anna. I clearly told them to leave me alone and I guess they did because if they knew they would have done something already. Lily never called me. We didn't really have that sister bond in between us.

"Hello" I spoke answering the call.

"We need to meet" She spoke with the same icy tone.

"I don't have anything to do with you" I replied back. The bell rang and I went to the door holding the phone to my ear. My phone fell straight out of my hand when I saw who was standing there. I wouldn't have reacted that way but all I could think about was Anna at that moment. My mind went completely black.

The fact Lily was seconds away from finding out about my daughter terrified me more than anything ever had. When she tried to enter I blocked her way immediately.

"Seriously?" She scoffed. She can't come in Anna was in the living room and any moment soon she can make some noise.

"Let's talk outside" I spoke which made her raise her brow.

"You are making me curious acting this way" She said and pushed me through and came inside. Should I report her? That will take too long.

"Lily stop" I called from back but she didn't stop and went straight ahead. I followed her closely behind.

Anna was laying on the couch.

"Oh my my" Lily gasped as soon as she saw her with a disgusting face.

"She's my friend's baby" it came out of mouth long before I can realise. I should've just said the truth. It takes hundred lies to cover one lies.

Lily eyed her up closely and I quickly picked her up in my arms. Let my baby be away from the shadow of this woman.

"I'll put her to bed" I said and started walking quickly towards her room.

"Angelina" Lily spoke from behind and I turned towards her.