Chapter 3

"I'm often silent when I'm screaming inside"

Angelina

We were done from all classes. El suggested we eat something from the cafeteria which surprisingly enough had good food.

"Finally" El sighed. I nodded.

"What did principal ask you?" El asked.

"That how are you and what happened?" I replied.

"What did you tell her?" She asked.

"Nothing" I replied.

"I mean what you told her?" She asked.

"I get what you're asking but I didn't spoke a single word. She asked me how are you? I nodded. She asked me that would I like to tell what happened? I shook my head in disapproval. She asked me to speak but I again shook my head. So that's it" I said.

"Wow. That's really nice of you" she rolled her eyes.

"Hey don't!" I spoke.

"You won't really work here with this attitude" she said and I gave her a look. "Because you are going to rock it!" She clasped her hands together. God what've I gotten myself into.

"Haha" now I rolled my eyes.

"You know what? Today there's a damn big party and it has always been too much fun..." she gave me a questioning look.

"So...?" I asked.

"So we are going!" She clapped.

"So you are going" I corrected.

"And you are coming with me" she said.

"I don't do that shit" I said.

"I really didn't asked your permission. We are going and it's done" she said with dead serious face.

"I'm not" I replied.

"What are you wearing then?" My brother's sure did choose a case for me.

"Let's get over with school and then we are off to some fun" she said.

"Alright" I finally agreed.

Only if I knew what was going to happen today. The worst and best day of my life.

Authors Note:

Hello everyone!
You guys can suggest me who to cast Seth and Kevin?
Vote, comment and share!
Love,
M