Chapter 5

"Just Like our eyes, our hearts have a way of adjusting to the dark"

Angelina

I came back to the private lounge where the girls were seated but they weren't alone. There was another person with them. A boy smoking.

"Where were you?" El asked as soon as she saw me. The boy's head snapped to my direction and I looked away I knew he was looking at me. I sat by El. As Gigi was now sitting by the guy. Maybe her boyfriend.

"He is my boyfriend" Gigi smiled telling me. I gathered the courage to look at him. He was not real. I mean how could be someone just so damn perfect. His hair were perfectly styled. His eyes were the most beautiful set I've seen in my entire life. He had long lashes. Like very long. His face structure was beyond perfect. Leave his clothes for now let's just talk about him. But someone I interrupted my thoughts. Ugh.

"Hello there beautiful" The boy spoke. He had an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Hi" I simply said.

"It looks like I've seen you before?" He spoke again.

"Um I don't know I just moved here" I said and he just nodded.

After that El started a small conversation but he was still looking at me wickedly may I add. My phone started to ring and it was Seth.

"Hey" I spoke into the phone.

"Lina where are you? Are you okay?" I just chuckled at him. They still treat me like a kid.

"I'm with El and I'm perfectly fine" I told him. I heard Kevin speak behind to ask me if I've eaten or not. I rolled my eyes this time.

"Tell me that I've eaten no need to worry. I'll be home soon. Bye" I hung up.

"Aww how cute" El gushed.

"You've a boyfriend? Of course you've look at yourself.  You're hot" Gigi started and El chuckled.

"Um no it was my brother and other brother may I add" I chuckled at end.

"That's so nice of them" Gigi spoke.

"I think I should go now. They are waiting." I stood up so did El. Gigi and the 'boy' too stood to bid us goodbyes.

"It was nice to meet you...?" The boy asked. Second time in the night.

"Angelina. And you?" I smiled. His eyes widened for a split second but he recovered soon. He has a wickedly beautiful smirk.

"Zayn. Zayn Malik." He said. Beautiful name. 

"Goodbye Gigi and Z-Zayn" We bid our goodbyes.

Authors Note:
I love Zayn!❤️
Vote, Comment & Share!
Thanks