Chapter 45

"Zayn?" I asked.

"Yes Zayn" he assured.

"You're not afraid of him!" I said back. It was not a question it was a matter of fact.

"No I'm not" he replied.

"Why is he going to harm me?" I asked.

"Revenge is a strong thing Angel especially when it turns to hate" he replied. It was deep. Too deep to handle.

"But wh-" I was cut off.

"Enough of this talk. I took you out to enjoy not to carry on this FBI investigation" he stated even though he knew that it wasn't the same now.

I wasn't happy when he told me we are going somewhere but when I saw him at the Old people house my heart melted. It was so cute. It was him. My mood changed drastically and I was so happy but now yet again I'm scared and curious then I was ever before.

"Yeah you're right" I mumbled.

My mind was totally off to Zayn. I couldn't think straight.

"Angel" Harry spoke in a high and firm voice. That's when I realised he was talking and I was ignoring.

"He is going nowhere near you. I won't let that happen" he promised and I believed him.

"Promise me" I whispered tears brimming at the end of my eyes. He stood up from his seat and came towards me sat down by my left.

"I promise you Angel" he said and engulfed me in his arms. Holding me closer to his body. The warmth he was radiating was enough to make me forget everything bad going on.

"Let's go" he mumbled into my hair and we walked out to his car. He was holding me in place by his left arm and my head was on his shoulder. I like it.

"Harry?" I spoke quietly.

"Hm" he replied fumbling with his car keys.

"Why don't you let me in?" I asked out of blue. He stopped.

"Because I'm afraid that I'm going to hurt you like I end up hurting her" He whispered. Now I was standing in front of him.

"You won't" I spoke. His eyes were soft and hurt right now. And his face was nearing mine.

"And don't kiss me again and say that you don't remember" I said but he neared more. He muttered some cuss words.

"I won't" and his lips crashed on mine. It was just like the night before but with more intensity with more passion. I kissed him back if there was no tomorrow.

I don't know how but I feel so complete right now. So happy and I can't describe that in words. His tongue swiped over my lips and I moaned he took this as a chance to enter his tongue into my mouth.

I hate to say it but he was so skill full with his tongue. He practically explored my whole mouth. And then we stopped not because we don't wanted it but because we wanted air.

"Don't tell me you're drunk" I breathe heavily.

"I'm not" he grinned showing off his dimples.

Somethings are meant to happen just like we were.

Drive back to home was quite good actually. Harry had switched on the radio and Ed Sheeran was playing.

"Angel you're not going to tell Caroline anything about us" he said and a smile crept up my lips. So there is a 'us'.

"Ok" I replied looking out of the window smiling so he won't see me.

By the time we were back, I was quite sleepy and tired but above all happy. I followed Harry inside. The warmth of the house hitting my face was so relaxing.